Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711722 times)

« Reply #2385 on: May 12, 2007, 03:54:38 PM »
I have ANGST!

My SAT scores were good enogh to get me into one of my dream colleges. The problem? It was a practice SAT!

Yeah I know. I'm more prepared to take the real one now. But it's still kinda lame.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2386 on: May 12, 2007, 05:01:53 PM »
AAAAAAAAA!

I have a whole crap load of END-OF-THE-YEAR SCHOOL PROJECTS! And THEY'RE DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!
First, I have to finish teaching an entire Algebra chapter through the use of PowerPoint (I'm on Section 5/8, so I'm doing moderately well,) Second, I have a REALLY ANNOYING Science project where I basically pick a topic (Escherichia coli, or E. coli for those who don't understand [or can't use common sense]) and meet the criteria given to us by our teacher, or, simply, talk about it in detail. Thing is, I can't just go to Wikipedia and be done with it; I must use five sources (luckily, my Science teacher is letting us use Wikipedia as a source.) After this is over (it will be once it's May 15th, the due date for each of these), I'll still have a Social Studies World War II timeline (easy) to get done by Wednesday of the same week and an English persuasive essay about how bad the school lunches are (I don't even eat them, but I always hear everyone else's complaints (moderately easy).) So, I better get back to work, as the Algebra project is worth [I think] 30% of my grade, and the Science project is worth 120 points (a lot.) Wish me luck, all those here at Glorious Fungi Forums, and pray with me, that I will get these life-threatening projects done.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #2387 on: May 12, 2007, 05:14:14 PM »
Wow. Sucks.

My teachers are letting us relax after taking the AP tests.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2388 on: May 12, 2007, 05:41:02 PM »
Speaking of AP tests, I think my AP Calculus class had 68% of the curriculum required for the AP exam. Needless to say, I was lacking a bit of information.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2389 on: May 12, 2007, 05:41:32 PM »
I need to write and illustrate a children's book by Tuesday.  And no, stuff like what Strong Bad put in his isn't acceptable.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2390 on: May 12, 2007, 06:00:00 PM »
Speaking of AP tests, I think my AP Calculus class had 68% of the curriculum required for the AP exam. Needless to say, I was lacking a bit of information.

You'd probably be more likely to get into AP anything than me. My work habits are horrid.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2391 on: May 12, 2007, 06:10:14 PM »
My SAT scores were good enogh to get me into one of my dream colleges. The problem? It was a practice SAT!
Colleges often look at the practice SAT/ACT results, too.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2392 on: May 13, 2007, 12:37:07 PM »
I took the AP US exam Friday, and I can almost guarantee that I got a 1.  No surprise, though; I've known I was going to bomb it since April.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #2393 on: May 13, 2007, 01:03:46 PM »
If you set yourself up for failure, well...............

« Reply #2394 on: May 13, 2007, 03:36:57 PM »
My eye color is changing from brown to green.  Even though green is my favorite color, brown was my original, and I have to ask a professional why it is doing this.
I only watch [adult swim]

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2395 on: May 13, 2007, 04:01:26 PM »
Mine changed from brown to half green/hazel.  My hair changed from red to dark brown to both.  I've asked people, but I don't think anybody knows exactly why it happens, though I guess it has something to do with gene activation.  Why is this in ANGST?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2396 on: May 13, 2007, 05:52:13 PM »
I hate how the Nintendo USB Connector ceases to work sometimes. For example, my Wii can't connect to it sometimes, and there's no real reason I can think of. It works fine with the DS's, is in range for the connector, but it can't get a signal going, even though it does access from time to time on WiiConnect24.

Just annoying because everytime this happens, I have to reinstall the connector for it to work properly.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #2397 on: May 13, 2007, 06:54:21 PM »
Isn't angst like Scottish pig livers or something?
"it's always the present"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2398 on: May 13, 2007, 07:37:29 PM »
Whuh? You mean, haggis?
every

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2399 on: May 13, 2007, 08:03:01 PM »
The fact that anything VM- or emulation-related hates me is bugging me right now.
A lot.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Print