Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711638 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2400 on: May 13, 2007, 11:17:17 PM »
9 days of school left.... we're all tryin' to just chill until exams..... and my freakin' German (NAZI) teacher is giving us on average, about 8 pages out of the books to do per day... so yeah.... it's stupid. We have a German book, grammar book, excerise book, AND reader, and she expects us to do 50 pages out of each per minute or we die.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #2401 on: May 14, 2007, 06:45:42 AM »
Sounds friggin' painful.
Wheee...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2402 on: May 14, 2007, 09:04:53 AM »
Your teacher should put you on really fast treadmills and put ravenous dobermans and German shepherds onleashes behind you while you're working so that, if you trip, then you slide down the treadmill and into the waiting jaws of the dogs. That always got me motivated in kindergarden Math class.
every

« Reply #2403 on: May 14, 2007, 05:41:39 PM »
I'm havin' a huge hailstorm down here right now. Not much to say, 'cept I can't go outside........
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2404 on: May 14, 2007, 06:51:13 PM »
The Learning Center I attend was partially destroyed by flooding. But the flooding is so bad that we can't go back there for the rest of the school year or for summer classes unless we get funding for repairs. Poor place, ya.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2405 on: May 14, 2007, 11:34:29 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2406 on: May 15, 2007, 05:52:47 AM »
Quote from: http://wheresdezzer.googlepages.com/netless.txt
My sister didn't have to go to school having not slept much. Lucky. I don't even get to skip school when I've got a status ailment.
Oh my...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2407 on: May 15, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »
My family recently got a trampoline and set it up the other day. However, yesterday, one of the springs was loose, and it flew off the second I jumped, causing me to go sky-high for a second. I then hit the ground right next to the trampoline with this sickening "crenshchk" noise. I'm sure I didn't break anything, but man, did it hurt. I'm going to go to the doctor's soon.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2408 on: May 15, 2007, 08:53:50 PM »
I think I left my game case on the bus today. It has Gradius Galaxies, Pokémon LeafGreen, Pokémon Diamond, the dummy plug, and my friend's SM64DS card in it (because it's not meant to be a game case, but I use it as such). Now I have to wait until tomorrow to migrate (I might choose to annoy my brother by migrating from his Ruby cartridge instead of my LeafGreen).

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2409 on: May 15, 2007, 09:34:33 PM »
Here I go trying to write a song, and I can't think of the words.  I guess it'll come though.  I already rewrote "American Pie" for a more mordern day feel.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2410 on: May 16, 2007, 12:00:01 AM »
I already rewrote "American Pie" for a more mordern day feel.
Hello, Madonna.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2411 on: May 16, 2007, 09:48:48 AM »
Well-uyp, turns out I broke my left wrist. Even though I'm a lefty, this means several things: because my writing hand still functions, I don't get any special treatment at school, and I'm stuck to playing Wii games that require just the remote. Great. Also, I have to type one-handed, which is, to say the least, annoying.
every

« Reply #2412 on: May 16, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »
I See... sounds painful. (Specialy' that "crenshchk" noise) I haven't broke anything lately... but uh... I guess that's to be expected.
Wheee...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2413 on: May 16, 2007, 05:17:33 PM »
I broke the ring finger on my left hand before. A Wii would have been great at the time (I'm right-handed), even though that finger doesn't really have any role in games I had then. The middle finger on my right hand broke not all that long ago (December 2005) and it wasn't a whole lot of fun. It was okay before Christmas, I remember that... Writing wasn't easy, but still possible. To the point: No, breaking internal things isn't fun.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2414 on: May 16, 2007, 05:34:39 PM »
On the date of December 21, 2001 (noted as being one of the worst years of my life) I performed a front flip on the trampoline at our local gym and snapped my arm in two. The scar where the bone popped out is still there, and the arm itself is somewhat deformed (forearm sticks out a bit). I haven't been on a trampoline since.......the blood that came out totally scarred me for life. I expected the blood to be red, but it was purple........ugh. My sister was there and everything; I was so embarrassed.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print