Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711623 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2430 on: May 18, 2007, 09:24:02 AM »
While I'm inside, watching SpongeBob reruns, my sister's outside on the trampoline. Which is right next to the window, so I have a primo view of the fun I should be having, which I'm not, because I broke my wrist. Actually, I noticed that I've become kind of paranoid lately because of this. Maybe it's just a side-effect, since this is the first time I've broken something. But I am BORED.
every

« Reply #2431 on: May 20, 2007, 06:24:42 PM »
I have ANGST because it's the last night of classes for this term, and I don't have all of my homework done. I am done with one class, and just need to edit a paper for the other class, but this game art class that I'm in, I am way behind in. I have two weeks' worth of assignments left to do tonight, and then I have to try to get them done early so that I can go to bed on time and get up before 6AM so that I can get to work on time.

We tried to hook up a scanner so that I could scan in these drawings that I had done for the class, but the scanner is not compatible with Windows Vista. I am supposed to make art for a game box, and thought it would be perfect for a Wii box, but since I can't scan it in, I'll just have to throw something together. BirdPerson, if you happen to read this in time, do you have an image of a spare Wii game box to share with me?

I guess I should stop ranting and get back to work.. [/ANGST]
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2432 on: May 20, 2007, 06:37:41 PM »
Final Exam studying all week, then we dive into them next week.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2433 on: May 20, 2007, 07:14:01 PM »
BirdPerson, if you happen to read this in time, do you have an image of a spare Wii game box to share with me?
I'm afraid that's not going to happen. Bird Person is having his ISP changed, and he can't get online for several days.

I would like to see the art, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2434 on: May 20, 2007, 07:20:57 PM »
Oh, he can't? Bah, that gives me slightly more angst. :/

I'll share my art with you, once I'm finished. I shouldn't even be here right now. :p
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2435 on: May 21, 2007, 09:45:59 AM »
Well, I just beat Kingdom Hearts II, and for what? A four-hour ending sequence and a pointless stats screen? I can't even save my game or continue playing or anything? Lame.
every

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2436 on: May 21, 2007, 10:01:13 AM »
 If you beat the game on Proud (The Hard Mode), or collected all of the journal entries or whatever in Normal, you get an extra little scene.

Not that it's worth doing that. The game, while certainly polished, is what I consider rubbish. I didn't care for the first one, either, but the second game was much worse, in my opinion.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2437 on: May 21, 2007, 11:15:11 AM »
I have angst because I just cooked some really, really good scrambled eggs for the first time (I always messed them up all other times). They were so good, I went to the egg carton to make more, but I saw that I had used the last four eggs!

I never even got to try them with cheddar cheese...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2438 on: May 21, 2007, 07:07:51 PM »
I make a killer omelette. I'll mail you one.
every

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2439 on: May 21, 2007, 10:42:59 PM »
Arrgh.  I just did a fast shutdown by accident.  I should have known better than to have the fast shutdown button right beside the minimize button. 

Edit:  Minus 10.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2440 on: May 22, 2007, 08:38:57 AM »
Right next to minimize? What kind of crazy computer are you using?
every

« Reply #2441 on: May 22, 2007, 03:02:05 PM »
What's wrong with fast shutdown? I do it all the time.

« Reply #2442 on: May 22, 2007, 05:14:40 PM »
Please, I'm begging anyone to take away this CT. I know what a baka is, okay? Are you guys trying to make fun of me just because I don't know what san means?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2443 on: May 23, 2007, 10:58:31 AM »
I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading a few parts of the absolute worst fanfiction I've ever read.

Seriously, in those 5 minutes I could've saved someone who was choking or do something productive but some sir decided to write a self insert Harry Potter fic which was nearly impossible to read and incredibly, it reached beyond the stupid meter.

Oh yeah, fast shutdown's suck because that's what killed my first computer and put my current one in a week long coma.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2444 on: May 23, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »
Hey, it's probably better than Master Chief's Bad Armor Day.

Master Chief was walking home after his steamy date with Cortana. Just then The Arbiter appeared and talked to Chief. He said, "Master Chief, we need you to help us find Glorb, who is so awesome and cool." But then The Arbiter died. And standing behind him, holding a gun that had smoke coming out of the barrel, which means it was just fired, probably at The Arbiter, who is now dead, was a large piece of poop. Master Chief swore revenge, and then said, ~Boy, that joke is getting old.~
every

Print