Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711548 times)

« Reply #2445 on: May 23, 2007, 06:12:48 PM »
I don't know why you're constantly putting down your own literary skills. Your works are of such high calibur that they are on par with that of F. Scott Fitzgerald and Upton Sinclair.

That, and I ultimately enjoyed it better then the waste of 5 minutes that was My Immortal (type it in on Google and click I'm Feeling Lucky).
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2446 on: May 23, 2007, 07:19:15 PM »
Two words: Crap. Well, it wasn't two words, but the 2nd one wasn't needed. My Immortal is hardly a fanfic, just an over-obsessive gothic chick who obviously hates "preps" just because they're "preps". What utter rubbish.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2447 on: May 24, 2007, 07:24:35 AM »
My MP3 player is dying.

« Reply #2448 on: May 24, 2007, 11:45:31 AM »
Have you arranged the funeral yet?

Boo_penguin

• Mushroom_Boy's best pal
« Reply #2449 on: May 24, 2007, 01:10:09 PM »
I complain 'cause I work 12 hours and I don't have time for nothing. :(
Before I go to bed I always scream "Everybody's doin' a brand new dance now and some girl appears and say  "Come on baby do the loco-motion".

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2450 on: May 24, 2007, 02:15:18 PM »
I hurt my finger today. But at least my wrist is better now.
every

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2451 on: May 25, 2007, 09:03:41 PM »
I can't catch a dang Beldum in Pokémon Pearl! Seriously. I get them down to 1HP (or very close to it), put them to sleep and Hurl Dusk Balls at them since it is nighttime. But it isn't working! I swear I can hear Nintendo and Game Freak laughing at me every time one gets out of a ball, though perhaps it is mearly the Pokémon's cry. But for goodness sake, I had an easier time with the legendary Pokémon such as Giratina which only took me three tries to get. Plus the fact that the only move it has is Take Down which has recoil sure doesn't help. What the crap?!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2452 on: May 26, 2007, 11:22:57 AM »
I have ANGST because everyone is always talking about Pokemon all the time now, and I have no idea what they're talking about. It's all the same game to me.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2453 on: May 26, 2007, 11:28:34 AM »
You could alleviate that by actually getting yourself a copy of Diamond/Pearl.

« Reply #2454 on: May 26, 2007, 02:34:49 PM »
I have ANGST because everyone is always talking about Pokemon all the time now, and I have no idea what they're talking about. It's all the same game to me.
They kinda all are. That's why they're called XXX Version instead of Pokémon 2, Pokémon 3, ...

« Reply #2455 on: May 26, 2007, 03:21:45 PM »
I can't catch a dang Beldum in Pokémon Pearl! Seriously. I get them down to 1HP (or very close to it), put them to sleep and Hurl Dusk Balls at them since it is nighttime. But it isn't working! I swear I can hear Nintendo and Game Freak laughing at me every time one gets out of a ball, though perhaps it is mearly the Pokémon's cry. But for goodness sake, I had an easier time with the legendary Pokémon such as Giratina which only took me three tries to get. Plus the fact that the only move it has is Take Down which has recoil sure doesn't help. What the crap?!

Read a few pages back. I had the same trouble too. It helps if you use a Pokemon that has either Yawn, Hypnosis or any type of attack that puts him to sleep. Though even with that handicap, he still manages to escape the balls. Best thing to do is stock up on Ultra Balls and just hope for the best.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2456 on: May 26, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »
You could alleviate that by actually getting yourself a copy of Diamond/Pearl.

Ho ho, how droll.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2457 on: May 26, 2007, 06:56:11 PM »
I wasn't trying to be funny, Glorb. I meant that in a sincere way.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2458 on: May 27, 2007, 09:19:13 AM »
Oh. Well, I've never really liked Pokemon. It feels like each new game is the exact same with a bunch of new Pokemon and/or (more rarely) a new feature or two, making the old copy irrelevent. The gameplay also feels, to me, at least, extremely boring, since all you're doing is walking/biking/whatever around, talking to people and getting caught in random encounters. It never feels like the challenge is getting mixed up or anything, just getting progressively harder. But that's my view, anyway. I really just like action games more.
every

« Reply #2459 on: May 27, 2007, 10:46:59 AM »
Man, you shouldn't have said that. Now TC's going to argue with you over that claim.  :)

Print