Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711578 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2700 on: June 17, 2007, 07:38:54 PM »
I'm having my lappy stick with XP until Microsoft fixes Vista's problems.

Speaking of OS, Is there an OS Tan for Vista yet?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2701 on: June 18, 2007, 12:31:27 AM »
When I get around to building my next desktop, I think I'll put XP on it instead of Vista.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2702 on: June 18, 2007, 01:02:20 AM »
I've got Vista, and I'm finding it to be marginally better than XP. I haven't had any crashes that weren't the fault of the software. Or my fault, for that matter.

Vista's nothing to upgrade to, but if you're buying a new PC, it might be a good idea. It depends on how adventurous you are, because Vista's got several interesting differences, particularly in how you search and display files.

« Reply #2703 on: June 18, 2007, 03:05:46 PM »
I have angst because I was writing a book (Or rather typing it up on my laptop.) and my brother was going to move it to the living room because the internet tends to work in that location. I told him to save my work before he did, just in case something went wrong. Aaaand, well, my computer's battery wasn't working well, it would shut down instantly when I unplugged it (Remember, this is a LAPTOP, and the battery life was fine.) and it did exactly what it usually did, and nope, my brother didn't save it.

DANG IT. I'm not really mad at my brother so much as frustrated, but this is driving me up the wall. It was a ton of work. :/
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #2704 on: June 18, 2007, 03:30:10 PM »
I have angst because my screen keeps going black every 10 seconds and then turns back on a second later.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2705 on: June 18, 2007, 09:10:13 PM »
I still have no access to WFC, so I still can't play Tetris DS against people who might actually be good.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2706 on: June 19, 2007, 10:15:50 AM »
I just heard that we're getting a new kitten. However, I have to wait. Argh! Angst!
every

« Reply #2707 on: June 19, 2007, 12:38:11 PM »
Dang. I'm not even in the opening stages of my secret project and already, I'm stuck. GAAH! ANGST!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2708 on: June 19, 2007, 12:49:57 PM »
Secret project?
every

« Reply #2709 on: June 19, 2007, 01:41:55 PM »
I just failed US History.  With the grades I've gotten this year for the class, the only way I would pass would be if I passed the regents exam, which is easy.  It wouldn't matter if I had all 100s, if I fail the Regents, I fail the class.  I knew that I had to take the Chemisty Regents on Wednesday, tomorrow, and the US History Regents on Thursday.  I knew this because my buddy and I have been checking the paper saying when the exams were, what day and time, for the last 3 weeks.  I was absolutely positive, without a doubt, definately sure the US Regents was Thursday.  But it wasn't.  I don't know if this whole time I have been an idiot, unable to read, the school misprinted the paper, or the exam was moved, but there was a mishap in communication and the US exam was today at 12:30.  I only just found out now because the school called my friend at 1:30 saying he was missing the exam.  He ran there and took the rest of it, but no one called me.  Well, my friend called my cell phone, but I didn't hear it, and when I didn't answer he figured I was taking the exam.  Now I don't know what I am supposed to do, since I'm pretty sure there isn't a "make-up day" for the exam, and any school I look to for after high school will notice this horrible incident, along with the other less-than-stellar reports.  I may as well get a job at McDonalds now.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #2710 on: June 19, 2007, 04:31:34 PM »
It wouldn't matter if I had all 100s, if I fail the Regents, I fail the class.

Actually, if you fail the regents but pass the class, all you have to do is take the regents again later. Why did you fail U.S. History? It was an easy class for me. I SLEPT in that class and got A's on the tests containing questions answered in lessons I slept through.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2711 on: June 19, 2007, 11:41:19 PM »
I just went back through my novel I've written, and I found a sea of confusion.  I have to go back and rethink a lot of the dialog, and maybe some parts of the actual story too.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2712 on: June 20, 2007, 08:10:32 AM »
I feel Coconut's pain. I failed Math B and Spanish, and to top it off I failed their respective regents too. I'm not sure if I have to take the class over along with the regents again or what-all.

« Reply #2713 on: June 20, 2007, 08:25:55 AM »
I have angst because I walked outside today to take out the garbage and a cat jumped out and scared the freakin' crap out of me.

It was kinda funny since I dropped the trash and screamed about 3 cuss words (I hope no one heard me) and my dog was going nuts. I really hope no one saw it happen.  :P
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 08:28:16 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2714 on: June 20, 2007, 08:44:04 AM »
Well, it's justified, I'd say. Stinkin' cats.
every

Print