Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711663 times)

« Reply #2715 on: June 20, 2007, 09:15:21 AM »
I have ANGST because I am so sick of these cat pictures.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 09:39:43 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2716 on: June 20, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »
Do you really hate cats that much?  You don't even like kittens? :(
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2717 on: June 20, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »
cat pictures are dumb. Except for the really cute ones.
every

« Reply #2718 on: June 20, 2007, 11:34:28 AM »
I feel Coconut's pain. I failed Math B and Spanish, and to top it off I failed their respective regents too. I'm not sure if I have to take the class over along with the regents again or what-all.

Yeah, you'll have to take Math B again, but I'm not sure about Spanish. In my high school, as long as you took and passed the proficiency exam (you're telling me you took the regents, which tells me you took the proficiency a year or so before and passed it) for Spanish, French, or Italian, you didn't have to take the class anymore, continuing it was completely optional. You could try going to your guidance counselor and ask if that is also true for your high school.

Math B is hard, I know. I dropped Math B after B1 and substituted the B2 and B3 credits with Web Design 1 and 2. Didn't take the regents.

Your constant complaining about cats gives me ANGST.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2719 on: June 20, 2007, 11:37:33 AM »
Do you really hate cats that much?  You don't even like kittens? :(

Correct. I've been around friends who've had cats, and my opinion of them is that they're selfish, lazy animals who don't even have the courage to go outside and...........well, let's just say the litter box is horrible.

In my opinion, dogs are fun, caring animals that are happy just to see you everyday. They're always ready to get up and play, which may explain why I like them so much.

Cats aren't even that fun to play with. You either dress them up or they sleep. They can't run or play fetch, wrestle with you or even take walks with you on the street. I supose they're good pets for introverts, but I like to do fun things outside.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:11:30 PM by PaperLuigi »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2720 on: June 20, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »
My cats don't mind going outdoors.

And some cats like to play with strings.  I don't supposed you've ever seen a litter of kittens wrestle or pounce each other.  It's one of the cutest things ever. <3

Oh well, I won't try to change your opinion on cats.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2721 on: June 20, 2007, 12:59:16 PM »
None of our cats have ever been selfish, per se, but they certainly do expect you to assist them.

Now, I dislike dogs out of my own past experience, but I think that it's more than just one's observations. I suspect the cat/dog inclination has something to do with personality.

« Reply #2722 on: June 20, 2007, 01:10:44 PM »
Hey, it's okay that you guys like cats, I'm not mad at anyone for that. Some people just have different tastes.  :)

I probably shouldn't have said introvert, 'cause I know some people have cats and are very social.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2723 on: June 20, 2007, 01:52:22 PM »
Cat + laser pointer = fun! Seriously. Give it a shot.
And on a side note, my mom's dog annoys the crap out of me. It sure doesn't help that mom spoils her either.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2724 on: June 20, 2007, 02:37:48 PM »
Hey, it's okay that you guys like cats, I'm not mad at anyone for that. Some people just have different tastes.  :)

I probably shouldn't have said introvert, 'cause I know some people have cats and are very social.

Well, I'm a bit of an introvert, but I lead a decent social life.  I have 2 cats.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2725 on: June 20, 2007, 02:53:28 PM »
This is funny. Wasn't it you who told me that I shouldn't complain about FG&S because I don't have to view it, to be told that its content is getting to GC and all which is what really annoys? Well... you don't have to go to that topic, and no cat pictures are posted anywhere else (except for mine here which predates the topic). Just pointing that out. I am more of a dog person myself (please don't make a comment about my dumb name), but cats make for better Internet pictures.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2726 on: June 20, 2007, 03:25:28 PM »
No no, you're right. I shouldn't have said that. I apologize.

« Reply #2727 on: June 20, 2007, 06:21:53 PM »
The WWE may have already dominated the nominees for Gooker Award of the Year, but TNA is surely going to take the Worst Promotion category.

I mean, here they have Jay Lethal, who goes from total joober to most over face in a couple of months, gets built up as a huge face, and then wins the X Division Championship at a terrible Pay Per View in one of the few good matches of the night.

Then we have Jim Cornette put him in an all champions match with Kurt Angle, against Team 3D, with all the titles on the line, and it turns out to be a totally planned main event so they can insert Samoa Joe into the match and then obviously have Kurt Angle hold all gold before his crippled body completely breaks down.

I've never been a huge TNA fan, but to try and defend this crap against the critics is basically a way for you to be admitting you're a mark for anyhing that doesn't have McMahon attached to it.

It's no surprise either, giving that the main booker is Vince Russo, who practically killed WCW with his retarded storylines, terrible pacing, and abomination of gimmick match after gimmick match. He seems to be on track with killing TNA too.

Thankfully, Ron Killings and Konnan have severed their ties with them.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2728 on: June 20, 2007, 06:22:55 PM »
Meh, I don't watch TNA. I'd rather watch the WWE.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2729 on: June 20, 2007, 09:03:47 PM »
Speaking of which, anyone hear of Mr. Mcmahon's "demise"?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print