Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711520 times)

« Reply #2790 on: June 26, 2007, 05:21:05 PM »
I think what Toad means is acting like ghetto and gangsta people. Which are not all black. But some people look even worse than others when they go around with sideways ball caps with DC logos on them and chains full of bling hanging down in front of their gigantic t-shirts while holding their crotches and/or just having really baggy pants that don't stay up.

That's what I meant, except that I don't ever see them outside of work so I don't know if they dress up in baggy pants and their necklaces that say things like Bling-bling on them.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2791 on: June 26, 2007, 06:03:55 PM »
Independence Day is a TERRIBLE day to plan something like that.

I have ANGST because pretty much no one (on the FF at least) acknowledged the fact that I graduated. I announced it in the HOPEFUL thread but it was seemingly ignored.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2792 on: June 26, 2007, 06:20:26 PM »
Allow me to do it for you.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2793 on: June 26, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »
You know, it's kind of funny, but right after I posted my last angst, my parent's internet crashed for a couple of days. I was going to go wish you a happy graduation, but couldn't remember what thread it was in. (sorry!)

But now that it's back: Happy graduation, Vidgmchtr! I hope you had a nice after graduation celebration with all your friends and family.

.. Now go get a job, slacker! XD
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2794 on: June 26, 2007, 06:24:04 PM »
I've been searching. (Really, I have.)

Here're some of the ideas I've had:
1. Borders/Library
2. Work in my father's office
3 (A fairly new one which might not work). Find a small wind/community ensemble and try to get in.

« Reply #2795 on: June 26, 2007, 06:25:25 PM »
College? Just a thought.

EDIT: Oops, Vid is going to college.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2796 on: June 26, 2007, 06:25:55 PM »
Yeah that too.

Edit: PL edited his post.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 06:29:58 PM by Vidgmchtr »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2797 on: June 26, 2007, 06:27:33 PM »
I should have said something, Vid.  I don't know why I didn't, but even though I didn't say it, I did wish you a good graduation.  You know, I graduated this year too. :)  And I hope the next step in your life will be a positive experience.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2798 on: June 26, 2007, 06:56:18 PM »
Bah. I have angst because I never even had to chance to finish high school due to circumstances beyond my control. Mainly everyone were being jerks.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 10:16:21 PM by Chupperson Weird »
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2799 on: June 27, 2007, 11:59:51 AM »
That's terrible.  Jerks should all be hit on the head with a mallet.

I also graduated this year, so I will wish Vid well.   
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2800 on: June 27, 2007, 02:04:58 PM »
I wished him a happy graduation in the Hopeful thread when he reminded us. I graduated this year, too.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2801 on: June 27, 2007, 02:15:57 PM »
I wished him a happy graduation in the Hopeful thread when he reminded us. I graduated this year, too.

No you didn't. :P

I don't care what anyone says, moving from elementary school to middle school or from middle school to high school ISN'T graduating.

Harsh? Probably, but it is not a big feat when you finish a school only to continue in another school because you HAVE to continue in another school. Sure, it's great that you keep going, but, did you get a diploma for your efforts? Not yet? Then don't call it a graduation.

(This pretty much acted as an ANGST post perfectly. :P)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2802 on: June 27, 2007, 09:49:08 PM »
I don't exactly see why graduating High School is such a big deal either, but whatever. Graduating when you "have to continue" seems about the same as graduating when you had to continue all that time before it, i.e. according to you, you didn't have any choice in the matter at any point.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 09:50:56 PM by Chupperson Weird »
That was a joke.

« Reply #2803 on: June 27, 2007, 09:51:51 PM »
I think graduation from any type of school whatsoever is more worthy of celebration and congratulation than a birthday, which everyone notices, celebrates, and congratulates, each and every year. All it means is that you did not die. How hard is that? Graduating middle school at least takes a bit more effort than the always-celebrated birthday.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2804 on: June 27, 2007, 10:32:27 PM »
I don't exactly see why graduating High School is such a big deal either, but whatever. Graduating when you "have to continue" seems about the same as graduating when you had to continue all that time before it, i.e. according to you, you didn't have any choice in the matter at any point.
Technically you don't have to go to college. I assume a lot of people still don't.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print