Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711688 times)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2835 on: July 02, 2007, 07:37:54 PM »
Don't you hate the saying "the customer is always right"? I mean, what if the customer is a complete idiot? Heck, this reminds me of a site called Acts of Gord. It was about a guy that ran a video game store and had to deal with morons, thieves and other annoying people.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2836 on: July 03, 2007, 08:45:15 AM »
I think someone should install a camera at the local GameStop. For some reason, every clueless parent asks me what game would be best for their eight-year-old, despite the fact that I am most certainly not eight, nor have I ever been.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2837 on: July 03, 2007, 12:01:17 PM »
What would the camera do?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2838 on: July 03, 2007, 12:40:15 PM »
evidence
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2839 on: July 03, 2007, 02:05:56 PM »
replays

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2840 on: July 03, 2007, 02:09:42 PM »
shoot lasers

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2841 on: July 03, 2007, 02:12:46 PM »
shoot videos
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2842 on: July 03, 2007, 02:39:05 PM »
shoot Glorb

« Reply #2843 on: July 03, 2007, 03:01:50 PM »
Some one..just shoot me....*falls face first onto a bed*
Please hurt me not. I bow to you all. I know nothing!
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

« Reply #2844 on: July 03, 2007, 03:05:22 PM »
It would seem the people there don't know how to write, either. The dollar sign goes before the number. And "doublecheese" isn't a word.

That was a typo on my part that will soon be rectified.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2845 on: July 03, 2007, 03:07:23 PM »
Some one..just shoot me....*falls face first onto a bed*
* Bird Person prepares the Canon
Well I've had these last two weeks off of babysitting but that means I don't get paid as much at the end of summer. :(
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2846 on: July 03, 2007, 06:40:05 PM »
I love the idea of Assist Trophies because now it'll prevent morons from suggesting a Koopa or worse, a Goomba be turned into a fully playable character in the game.

However, it also means we'll get more whining about how a certain character was reduced to being a mere Striker or false hope of seeing more from the Third Party characters universe through this method.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2847 on: July 03, 2007, 09:16:44 PM »
ANGST because my other computer decided it didn't like picking up a wireless network signal and decided to erase a morning's worth of progress. So much for the reassurances that everything would end up being fine... if this is fine, then I don't even want to think about what the computer would be like if it wasn't.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2848 on: July 06, 2007, 12:39:55 AM »
I hate that I'm such a kissy/touchy/huggy person. It annoys a lot of people and it makes me sad.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2849 on: July 06, 2007, 09:51:23 AM »
I have ANGST because I have been having trouble for the last two months involving my computer and my mp3 player. I had been using the two (Windows XP OS, custom-built computer; Creative Labs Zen V Plus 2 GB mp3 player) without any troubles at all ever since I received the mp3 player as a gift for Christmas '06. But one day, when my friend came over with his mp3 player, which was the same one (albeit his was a SanDisk m230 512 MB and mine was an m240series 1 GB) as my previous mp3 player (I still had the software from it), his wouldn't connect. We tried and tried, but nothing happened.
Then, once I got a few more music albums, I decided I should put those in and take some old ones out. However, as I connected the player, it turned on instead of going to the standby mode for transferring mp3s and WMAs (the same thing that had happened with the last player). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software many times over, but I get the same result, which the computer says is a hardware problem. Unless it means a hardware problem with the computer itself, it's not possible that the problem lies within the mp3 player, as it and a totally different one both did not connect with the computer.
So, I've tried everything. Other USB ports, blowing into the USB ports and plugs, uninstall/reinstall, everything as far as I know. I also can't contact Creative Labs because they have some bupkis deal where you can only call free for the first 90 days of owning your product, and then they charge a monthly fee to use the service or something like that. Anyone got any suggestions?

At least my router situation seems to be under control.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print