Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711834 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2940 on: July 26, 2007, 12:52:48 AM »
I just got a haircut.

And I still look like this.
Edit: GRRRRRRRRR. I hate when I get the last post of a page--it gets ignored or overlooked. But I also hate getting the first post of the page in a situation like this one--it looks like I'm not happy with my haircut if you don't see the previous posts. I am fine with the haircut I got; it was mostly just to make it less thick. Just commenting on haircuts and how Mr. Melee's hair was never long.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 12:55:51 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2941 on: July 26, 2007, 01:53:26 AM »
You got a haircut? You don't look very...different. And since we're on the subject of angst about ourselves using pictures, here's mine:

I've an oily nose and marks from old pimples. My skin gets really oily during the summer. Especially my nose. I hate it. It's horrid.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 02:05:58 AM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2942 on: July 26, 2007, 01:59:54 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAA! Don't scare me like that! (perhaps you should consider resizing for pictures of that resolution?)

Anyway, I got a haircut recently, too, but you don't see me complaining. Even though I don't look quite as dashing as I would with longer, more... "voluminous" hair, it feels great to not have hair bothering my ears all the time.

Another problem I'm having recently is chlorine. Working at the YMCA has resulted in dryer, redder skin, as well as worse oil problems. I can feel my skin cracking. Yes, the picture's tint has been slightly altered to make my face less red. It disturbs me.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 02:01:37 AM by Suffix »

« Reply #2943 on: July 26, 2007, 02:07:40 AM »
Okay. It's resized. Shame on you Suffix, digitally altering photos of yourself...just kidding.

I have skin problems all year around. In the winter, my skin starts to get rough and dry. In the summer, even while using sunblock, I get oily skin and a bad tan that irritates me. It makes my nose flake sometimes.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2944 on: July 26, 2007, 02:24:08 AM »
Yes, the picture's tint has been slightly altered to make my face less red.
Don't tell Chupperson! I hear he killed a man for doing that.

Man that first Melee pic is hilarious.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2945 on: July 26, 2007, 09:39:15 AM »
Man that first Melee pic is hilarious.

I thought someone might find them funny.

And for clarification, my hair wasn't necessarily long as thick. My hair was very thick. I just used long to replace thick. Maybe to feel like someone from the '70s. I don't know @_@.
Well, at least my eyes are from the '70s.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #2946 on: July 26, 2007, 10:16:25 AM »
I'll say again what I said in the chat room: long != thick.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #2947 on: July 26, 2007, 10:54:18 AM »
[all that stuff]
Gee, I give one little complaint about "Reading Rainbow", and this guy gives a speech. (No offense)

I like my new title, though. Reading is fun!
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2948 on: July 26, 2007, 11:11:50 AM »
That's been on my chest for a long time.

I've had the same hairstyle since I was at least four.  Parted on the right side, although a little tousled to look more casual.  I got a haircut last week or so, and my hair is pretty short, but I like it that way.  Having longer hair that covered my forehead and the tops of my ears makes me feel younger.  And conformist, because everyone at school does it...  I don't like feeling younger, it's like feeling inferior.  I feel younger from longer hair and when only wearing socks or being barefoot.  And sometimes when wearing shorts.  And that's why I have angst.  Not a lot of angst, though.  I pleasant dose to keep me from condescending others.  nlike those guys who are so confident they step all over you like a doormat.  I think it would be fun to have a doormat fight where your only weapon is a doormat, just for the experience, but that's left for the Hopeful Thread...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2949 on: July 26, 2007, 02:09:14 PM »

That picture reminds, somehow, and I don't know why, of that guy who played Doogie Howser.
every

« Reply #2950 on: July 26, 2007, 02:10:35 PM »
Neil Patrick Harris is just another Suffix clone. One that was made before Suffix was born.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2951 on: July 26, 2007, 03:43:38 PM »
So, you could say he was a Prefix.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2952 on: July 26, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »
I have ANGST because of MEGAߥTE's bad joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2953 on: July 26, 2007, 03:58:12 PM »
I predict MEGAߥTE will name his son GIGAߥTE. Ba-dump-kssh!

Oh, gawd, that was awful.
every

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2954 on: July 26, 2007, 04:53:37 PM »
Well, my cat's name is Megabit.

Print