Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711450 times)

« Reply #2985 on: August 01, 2007, 06:44:29 PM »

Oh, curse you, Ike, you've probably killed any chance of Lyn ever being playable in the game.

Well, with Lyn and Olimar having nearly no chance of being playable, I'm seriously hoping for Diddy Kong to get the thumbs up.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2986 on: August 01, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »
Who's this new weenie in SSBB? Solid Snake would totally kick his butt all the way back to preschool, which he's probably still in. That is a fact.
every

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2987 on: August 01, 2007, 07:17:01 PM »
Actually, that was a reference to how ProTips are always stupidly obvious, saying things like "use the sniper rifle to shoot enemies from far away" and "take cover to avoid being shot" and "falling into bottomless pits can kill you". Speaking of which, I hate GamePro. That's my angst.

I always thought that those were incredibly stupid too. Feh. The only reason I've ever read GamePro is because mom got me a year subscription to the magazine ages ago. Well, at least she had the right idea...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #2988 on: August 01, 2007, 07:35:53 PM »
Who's this new weenie in SSBB? Solid Snake would totally kick his butt all the way back to preschool, which he's probably still in. That is a fact.

Ike is the mercenary turned lord/main character from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and it's sequal, Goddess of Dawn. Basically, he sucks at the beginning of the game but turns out to be pretty good if you train him well. He gets all emo over his dad letting himself get killed by his former ally and then cries even bigger tears when he's informed about how the many races of Laguz (aka FURRIES) are treated with prejudice and used as slaves by some creepy fat guy who's also a priest. He also has an incestual little sister and this princess who toally likes him, but he's always too busy mumbling about Laguz rights and "OMG my dad's dead bawwwwww".

Basically, he's a cross of Eliwood and Marth and he'd be cool if he wasn't a total girly man.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2989 on: August 01, 2007, 07:56:11 PM »
Great, two pages of ANGST.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #2990 on: August 01, 2007, 08:00:08 PM »
You guys are hi-larious for thinking you won't need to use a cell phone in college.
At least we're hilarious.

Besides, the phones in my college dorm have free long-distance; mobility is not enough to make me want to get one.

« Reply #2991 on: August 01, 2007, 10:09:24 PM »
The bridge that crosses the Mississippi River on 35 W in Minneapolis has collapsed.  So far, seven people are confirmed dead, and at least 37 injured (six critically).  50 cars fell into the river (or were on the bridge at the time of its ruination) including a bus full of children, which was found leaning dangerously against a rail.  Fortunately, none of these kids were fatally hurt.  Thus far, the cause of this sudden catastrophe is inscrutable and cannot be defined, but investigations are being driven.  While terrorism is not suspected, this horribly tragic event deserves scrutiny until discernment. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 10:14:38 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #2992 on: August 01, 2007, 10:17:58 PM »

Oh, curse you, Ike, you've probably killed any chance of Lyn ever being playable in the game.

Well, with Lyn and Olimar having nearly no chance of being playable, I'm seriously hoping for Diddy Kong to get the thumbs up.

Agh, with only 5 or so months left before Brawl's release, Sonic's chances of making it to the game look bleak. Like Glorb said, I'm gonna enjoy beating this guy up with Snake.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2993 on: August 02, 2007, 05:28:52 AM »
What does he have to do with Sonic not appearing?

« Reply #2994 on: August 02, 2007, 07:51:01 AM »
Nothing really. I'm just mad that Sonic wasn't in the update.  :P

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2995 on: August 02, 2007, 09:31:09 AM »
Sonic. Is. Not. In. The. Game.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2996 on: August 02, 2007, 09:48:01 AM »
Yeah I know, but he might be.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 09:50:02 AM by PaperLuigi »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2997 on: August 02, 2007, 10:10:27 AM »
Sonic IS in the game! You just have to believe! I know it's true, because Shenmue 3 and Duke Nukem Forever are coming out around that time, too.
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2998 on: August 02, 2007, 10:18:53 AM »
I feel worse about the bridge collapsing than Sonic's apearance (or lack thereof) in a game.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2999 on: August 02, 2007, 11:40:42 AM »
Yeah, all those people...I walked into the living room yesterday and saw it on the news. It's pretty bad.

Print