Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711717 times)

« Reply #3015 on: August 02, 2007, 10:04:26 PM »
Yeah. Obviously, Fox is the best character. Because I control Fox.

« Reply #3016 on: August 02, 2007, 10:10:32 PM »
Actually, I was just trying to prove a guy with a gun could kill a guy with a sword in real life.  XP
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3017 on: August 02, 2007, 10:45:31 PM »
It's all PL's fault.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3018 on: August 03, 2007, 12:24:01 AM »
My dad...

Well...he makes promises and doesn't fulfill them. He and my mom are divorced. I don't mean to put him on blast, but he doesn't do anything for us. He told me and my sister's that he'd get us a Wii a year ago (yes, we asked for it before it came out). I told him the price. $250. He said yes. He has never bought us anything that expensive. Now, he says that he never said that. I have witnesses (my mom and my sisters and my friends). I asked him by phone. I was freaking out about asking him for it but he agreed to it. I kept getting shipment dates and he always said that he was going to give me the money but he never did. He does this all the time. If he doesn't want to do something, he says that he never said that he'd do so-and-so. It's terrible and horribly annoying.

I'm not angry over the Wii; I'm angry at my father.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3019 on: August 03, 2007, 07:40:17 AM »
Wow, everyone sounds like they've got fathers with issues.  :(
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3020 on: August 03, 2007, 08:01:52 AM »
Too bad they're not issues of Nintendo Power.  Then maybe everyone would have more fun together.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3021 on: August 03, 2007, 09:06:20 AM »
Don't even get me started on my dad. No, I mean don't get me started on Wayne. I refuse to call such a horrible man my father.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3022 on: August 03, 2007, 09:10:32 AM »
Too bad they're not issues of Nintendo Power.  Then maybe everyone would have more fun together.

Not really.

"Wow! According to this issue of NP, Geist, as well as the DS versions of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Brothers in Arms, are all great! I'll go buy all of 'em!"
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3023 on: August 03, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »
Just as well, I haven't read it for a couple years...

« Reply #3024 on: August 04, 2007, 12:57:58 AM »
My dad rules, he's never been anything less than an honest, hard working blue collar man. Although sometimes he criticizes my incompetence but I don't really mind.

Plus, he offers me women.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3025 on: August 04, 2007, 06:08:31 AM »
My parents are divorced and my father never payed his child support. :/

I shouldn't have said that...

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3026 on: August 04, 2007, 09:45:49 AM »
Kimimaru thinks that we should get off the topic of fathers.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3027 on: August 04, 2007, 09:48:19 AM »
It's the ANGST thread. Let us complain about our fathers all we want. Go spam in the third person in forum games PLZ. >:(

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3028 on: August 04, 2007, 11:04:03 AM »
Talking in third person isn't spam.  Otherwise Elmo wouldn't even have a computer on Elmo's World. 

My angst, if any, is that I gave away my copies of Spy Fox in Dry Cereal and Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When it's Dark Outside a couple years ago, and now miss them.  Man, Spy Fox was so cool!  Trying to rescue the world's dairy cows, all from the Greek island of Acidophilus... oh the memories.

« Reply #3029 on: August 04, 2007, 01:18:10 PM »
I love Spy Fox soo much! I had all three adventures but the kids ruined them! ANGST!

Same thing happened here, Chef.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print