Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711637 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3030 on: August 04, 2007, 02:50:07 PM »
I am so sick of being the most near-sighted person anyone knows.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #3031 on: August 04, 2007, 03:24:10 PM »
Actually, I'm near-sighted too.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3032 on: August 04, 2007, 04:27:32 PM »
I'm near-sighted too.

I hate my job, but none of the places that I have put applications in at have called me back. I know it's still a couple of years off yet, but they are talking about closing the Burger King location that I work at. That makes me sort of nervous, because I keep thinking that the King or the man equivalent to the CEO is going to walk through our BK and pull a Donald Trump..

You're fired! You're fired! You're fired! *all while pointing at the person who is to be canned*

.. though, I don't know whether that would be a blessing or a curse. Our BK is in sad shape. It needs a good scrub down, there are flies (and other bugs) everywhere, and most of the people that I work with are unhappy (yet haven't been able to move on yet, either).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3033 on: August 04, 2007, 05:46:42 PM »
You have to remember that The King doesn't talk. He would just hand pink slips to the workers like he gives Whoppers to everyone else.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3034 on: August 04, 2007, 07:46:43 PM »
I swear The King is evil. There's just something creepy and unsettling about him.

On the other hand, Ronald McDonald isn't much better.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #3035 on: August 04, 2007, 08:07:22 PM »
I think the King is pretty cool. Anyone who punches Krusty the Clown has got some guts.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3036 on: August 05, 2007, 02:43:44 AM »
XD Sorry, but I laughed at the King part, Toad.

I used to be far sighted :\ but my vision somehow changed to 20/20 in two years. But that doesn't go here.

I have a headache and I can't sleep. :[ Everyday since the summer started I've been getting intense headaches and splitting earaches. I have medicine but it does a bad job at minimalizing the pain. I scheduled a doctor's appointment but he couldn't write me in until October 3 (This guy has been my doctor since I was born). I don't know how I'll be able to deal with this. I might just have to go the ER if it gets any worse (according to my mother). I think I told you all before that my earaches are a result of my busting my eardrum with a q-tip 7 years ago.

Angst, angst, angst.

Oh yeah, more angst at my father.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 02:46:27 AM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3037 on: August 05, 2007, 02:46:03 AM »
Don't be ashamed of laughing! Laughing is a good thing!...... GOOD!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3038 on: August 05, 2007, 07:52:15 PM »
I meant it to be funny, though funny things do not belong in the ANGST thread..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3039 on: August 06, 2007, 09:47:42 PM »
I have angst because mom says we're gonna lose the internet (ugh...again). She claims that it'll only be until Friday, but considering how everything she says is horribly inaccurate, I'm sure it'll be gone for ages.

« Reply #3040 on: August 07, 2007, 02:13:11 AM »
I have a headache and I can't sleep. :[

I can't seem to sleep either.  :(
But my involuntary insomnia comes from my anxiety problems, not headaches (though I'm truly sorry to hear that, Pt_Peach).
It seems as though there's always a looming doubt in my mind that either concerns the daunting future or pieces of my ill-spent past.  I usually have to get up in the middle of the night and walk around just to feel the hardly comforting relief of setting my mind on even the most simple of tasks (as though sleeping is a waste of "precious minutes" that could be used for building on more practical strengths).
I sincerely hope something is done about your aches, though, Pt_Peach.  Especially your earaches.  X(
Those can be brutal (or...maybe my own ears are simply abnormally sensitive...XD).   

Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #3041 on: August 07, 2007, 11:16:15 AM »
So Ike's standard B move is a charged up flaming version of Marth's sword attack. The same one that once belonged to Roy...

Guess that means he's cut. Too bad.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3042 on: August 07, 2007, 02:16:47 PM »
Cut. Haha. 'Cause it's a sword. I get it. Hahahaha.
My Wii doesn't read GameCube discs anymore (without it taking forever, some never load). Now I have to send it to Nintendo, they'll probably just send me a new one, and I'll have to re-register people's friend codes and have them register mine... grr.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3043 on: August 07, 2007, 02:33:41 PM »
If you think Nintendo will do that, make sure you copy all your saves first.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3044 on: August 07, 2007, 03:30:50 PM »
So Ike's standard B move is a charged up flaming version of Marth's sword attack. The same one that once belonged to Roy...

Guess that means he's cut. Too bad.

I dunno... Roy's standard B is a bit different from Marth's. When it's fully charged, it can be an insta-kill attack, but it also does 10% damage to Roy. You could say that it's a double-edged sword. Heheh.

Print