Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711640 times)

« Reply #3060 on: August 11, 2007, 01:49:01 PM »
Well, one thing that makes mad right now is the fact that while Peach was seen in last week's Subspace Emissary video, there was no profile of her. And i was expecting her profile this week, but sadly, her profile wasn't there at all. That type of teasing is making me mad to the bone. I can't stand the wait for Peach's profile. I'm so desperate to see her new look on the Smash Bros. Dojo website that i'll do anything to get it. Anything!!
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3061 on: August 11, 2007, 02:41:08 PM »
Unpredictable, isn't it? For it to take so long for an update we KNOW will happen, to actually happen? I'm just surprised that Peach hasn't yet been used as a ticket out of posting something new...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3062 on: August 14, 2007, 04:58:52 PM »
Well, I've been planning on going to the bank since before my aunt's wedding, and I must say that luck is not with me right now. I tried to go to the bank yesterday, but there were several police cars in the parking lot. It looked like they had the area roped off or something, and there was guy with a megaphone, but since I decided to keep driving on when I saw the police cars, I couldn't hear what he was saying anyway.

Then I decided I would go after work, but mother nature had other plans for me today. No, today I got to experience what it's like to have a virus that makes your colon somewhat schizophrenic. I was at work, minding my own business when it first hit me, but it just made my stomach growl, so I ignored it. Then, I walked in the door of my apartment two hours later and was gathering things up for a shower when it hit me again. I spent over an hour in the bathroom, feeling my stomach act like it was hungry (though I knew it wasn't).

I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast this morning and I'm probably going to call in for tomorrow. I am also on a strict liquid only diet for the next 24 hours or so.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3063 on: August 16, 2007, 01:31:12 AM »
I will now demonstrate a post I think is perfect for here: a post I only need to type, not discuss.
This SuperCard I got is a real pain. It has this weird saving system, so I have to turn off my GBA and restart it, select saver and save my .sav in twenty seconds or less, or it doesn't register the save. If it doesn't find anything to save, it deletes everything! I blew up my incredible FireRed team before knowing this, deleted it AGAIN (I was only on Route Four though...), traded my Blaziken from Ruby to an Emerald file before I knew about the freaky saves, cloning a Wurmple or something and deleting it, leaving nothing of use on my Ruby game... except a Light Ball.
I am so not using it for normal play. Visual Boy Advance is dependable enough, so long as I don't use those wretched savestates. I was set back about twenty levels with a savestate... I prefer traditional saving. Plus, you can use the emulator to play at double speed. The whole reason I bought the SuperCard was to enable trading. At first glance, that's NOT something I ought to do with people I know. I'd be deleting their preciouses. But, I could trade with worthless junk in Ruby, just in case the SuperCard's saving deal fails me, and then save between Ruby and whatever. It'll take me a while to get that far, though. I could get insanely far in one day with double speed, but school starts after a series of days in which playing all day will not be possible.
Thankfully my LeafGreen team was spared. It's pretty good, all around level 40... but I don't like what's in it as much as what was in my FireRed team.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3064 on: August 16, 2007, 02:16:32 AM »
WaaaAAaAaAAh! I hack and pirate like a mad phreak and sometimes my stuff blows up! WAAAAH!

;_;
'
'
'

« Reply #3065 on: August 16, 2007, 02:24:42 AM »
I am very, VERY angry right now. Because of my mom and my sisters, I am only now washing my hair and bathing at this time of morning. *FUMES*
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3066 on: August 16, 2007, 03:41:52 AM »
I know, LD. Doesn't it suck to be me?
It's YOUR problem!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #3067 on: August 19, 2007, 04:37:44 AM »
Dear Ford Truck Battery,

Thank you for breaking down last Monday (Aug. 13, 2007), my first day off after 4 solid days of 10 hour shifts. I would not have enjoyed my Monday otherwise, as I was forced to shell out 135.05 to get you repaired. The best part of our day was the time you magically came alive, allowing me to drive you to the mechanical shop, only to pull a fast one on me and stop working while we were there! Man, that was such a funny joke. I will never forget you, Ford Truck Battery, and though the mechanic will most likely resell you because you, with all your jokes, decided to pretend you were dead, I will never forget the 4 years we have spent together, from the first time I turned you on to the last time you stopped working, 20 minutes before I needed to go to work. I'll miss you, and I hope that whatever owner you go to will treat you with the same love I did.

Your poor, sad, and did I mention poor? previous owner,

Super-Jesse
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #3068 on: August 19, 2007, 08:17:25 AM »
Ack! I forgot to log out before I went to bed last night, so it looked like I was logged in all night. I wonder what the night owls were thinking?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3069 on: August 19, 2007, 09:02:26 AM »
The general ogling of Peach's designs in various games by a handful of users here is giving me tons of ANGST!.

She's just a bunch of polygons (or a sprite made of pixels), guys. Your fantasies are pretty much at their limits, she's not going to jump out of your televisions and go on a date with you.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3070 on: August 19, 2007, 09:17:42 AM »
Ack! I forgot to log out before I went to bed last night, so it looked like I was logged in all night.
No you didn't. The list only shows you if you have ben active in the last 15 minutes.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3071 on: August 19, 2007, 09:28:08 AM »
No, I meant I left the computer screen up all night.  :P

And it was at the Fungi Forums, so it looked like I was on all night.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3072 on: August 19, 2007, 09:53:54 AM »
WHAT IS THE FREAKING POINT OF WASTING MY TIME DOWNLOADING THOSE MP3 VIDEOS?!?!? They don't work unless you're online, and they BUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever happened to loading?!?? Buffering destroys your LIFE! I can barely watch them!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3073 on: August 19, 2007, 11:11:06 AM »
Vid, there's nothing more wrong with liking a fictional character than liking a movie star who's never going to meet you either.
That was a joke.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #3074 on: August 19, 2007, 11:51:01 AM »
I don't think Shnoogums was saying that he was obsessed with Peach or anything, he was just anxious to see her new designs.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Print