Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711673 times)

« Reply #3120 on: August 28, 2007, 06:08:46 PM »
I need Paper Mario/Super Mario RPG!

Is Super Mario RPG on the VC, in North America?

I have angst because I want to quit my job,  but I can't because I need the money to fix my car, pay my rent, and do other such things that affect me in real life. *sighs aswell*
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3121 on: August 28, 2007, 06:10:18 PM »
Super Mario RPG isn't on there yet, but I want to be there when it will be!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3122 on: August 30, 2007, 05:40:49 PM »
Well, those in the chatroom already know, but my guitar and killswitch are not at home with me yet.

Yesterday, a little dazed with excitement, we (my dad and I) pulled into the guitar shop's parking lot, only to have the guy I gave my guitar to to give to the other guy to install come out shaking his head. I learned that he apparently underestimated the height of the button and had it up too high, so he has to rewire it and he'll bring it back to me tomorrow (AKA today). Well, I had just gotten my new cell phone a matter of minutes ago, so I was too excited to be all that disappointed.

Well, today finally comes, and I'm in luck, as the day will seem to go quicker due to chapel interrupting the eight periods of pure insanity. And I would even get to play in the middle school chapel (not high school :/), so that in itself was pretty cool. Well, the day finally ends, and after waiting an hour for my ride, I head home and get most of my homework done, eat, and then literally squeal in excitement to the sound of the car going down the road to the guitar shop. We pull up and exit the vehicle and stroll on in.

"Your guitar is not here."

Well, my spirits reached their peak and stayed teetering off the edge. The guy tells me that now something else has gone wrong: the momentary switch I gave the guy to install actually does the opposite of a killswitch: it powers on the guitar when the button is pushed in instead of off. I just kind of say ok and nod my head, and not until I reach the car do my spirits utterly drop down past zero. And that's about where I am right now, even though I shouldn't be so excited about a killswitch. Oh well.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3123 on: September 03, 2007, 09:31:26 PM »
It was too hot.

It's been too hot.

The heat is getting to my brain.

It was 100 freakin degrees today!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3124 on: September 03, 2007, 09:50:16 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaaah. 100 degrees. It's been over 100 all week here. Actually, all summer. And, don't read what's behind the black bar, okay Lizard Dude? Anybody else who wants to can. LD will post about how much hotter it is in Montana.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3125 on: September 03, 2007, 10:55:43 PM »
Doubtful since it's pretty cool.

« Reply #3126 on: September 03, 2007, 11:10:26 PM »
It was 107 the other day.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3127 on: September 03, 2007, 11:50:50 PM »
It's regularly 100+ here in Summer.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3128 on: September 04, 2007, 12:36:00 AM »
I have not read behind Bird's bar. I highly suspect that is says something like, "Lizard Dude will start saying how hot it is in Montana (and cold) and call everyone temperature n00bs" because, yes, that's what I usually do in the chatroom.

Am I rite?

:)

« Reply #3129 on: September 04, 2007, 12:51:51 AM »
He's actually talking about his undying love for kumquats behind that bar.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #3130 on: September 04, 2007, 03:07:29 PM »
I can't find the "l33t pix please" thread! Is it gone?
"it's always the present"

« Reply #3131 on: September 04, 2007, 03:45:06 PM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3132 on: September 04, 2007, 07:35:53 PM »
GAH! I forgot my capture card at home! Now I can't play Metroid Prime 3!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3133 on: September 04, 2007, 07:47:06 PM »
I have not read behind Bird's bar. I highly suspect that is says something like, "Lizard Dude will start saying how hot it is in Montana (and cold) and call everyone temperature n00bs" because, yes, that's what I usually do in the chatroom.

Am I rite?

:)
Eh heh heh heh heh. That's right. :P
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3134 on: September 05, 2007, 12:16:16 AM »
My teachers decided to hold the daily meeting today (instead of yesterday, because it was Labor Day) and now I have to go in tomorrow. This seriously sucked. All of the aides got up extra early to come there and they were waiting. They made a phone call and found out that the teachers weren't to be there that day unless they wanted to (which they didn't). How inconsiderate.

Print