Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711551 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3165 on: September 07, 2007, 02:29:49 PM »
That picture looks like he's breathing fire, not spitting coffee.
He is breathing fire. It's implied that the coffee is very hot and thus he got burned.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3166 on: September 07, 2007, 04:22:32 PM »
I have ANGST because, if Portal is only available as part of the Orange Box package, and not stand-alone, then I'll be really angry! Grr!

Okay, fine. I can't think of anything to be angry about right now. But I'm mildly obsessed over Portal right now.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3167 on: September 07, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »
Portal? Orange Box? WTD?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3168 on: September 07, 2007, 05:35:16 PM »
He is breathing fire. It's implied that the coffee is very hot and thus he got burned.

Ah. Remember, I don't play Phoenix Wright games, so I wouldn't know these kind of things.

I would assume Portal is an FPS of some sort, and isn't the Orange Box a Half-Life thing?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3169 on: September 07, 2007, 05:39:24 PM »
It didn't come from any of the games. One of Bird Person's friends made it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3170 on: September 07, 2007, 05:46:46 PM »
Yes, a decent edit of Godot's spit-take sprite.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3171 on: September 07, 2007, 07:52:30 PM »
...which I've never seen...

« Reply #3172 on: September 08, 2007, 04:10:57 AM »
Maxine and WarpWrattler: You're on the internet. Do two seconds of research on the Orange Box.

WarpWrattler: If you can't understand drinking something hot and spitting fire, no matter who's doing it, watch some cartoons or something man.

« Reply #3173 on: September 09, 2007, 01:45:19 AM »
...*sigh*...
I shall miss Luciano Pavarotti oh so very much.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3174 on: September 09, 2007, 02:04:44 AM »
If the day before yesterday was Have Problems With BP Day, I didn't celebrate properly... you know, if you get into an argument on the Internet, it's like the special Olympics--even if you win, you're still retarded. I don't want to have problems with anyone (involved here. If with anyone else, I keep them to myself), but in Vid's case that can't be helped until February. Until then I'm absolutely not funny at all, of course.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3175 on: September 09, 2007, 11:02:36 AM »
Becoming of age still won't make you funny. Jman's older than the age I provided and his attempts at being funny fail as well (in my opinion).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3176 on: September 09, 2007, 12:21:03 PM »
Way to name-drop, Vid.  Way to name drop.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3177 on: September 09, 2007, 12:37:24 PM »
For the record, Jman's post just made me laugh out loud. Good job, Jman!

Anyway, Vid is completely wrong. Age and humor are nigh completely unrelated. I've known plenty of hilarious 7-yr olds and plenty of dead boring old people (co-workers lol!).

« Reply #3178 on: September 09, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »
There is no creamer. We only have pure chocolate powder and it tastes horrid without sugar AND creamer.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3179 on: September 09, 2007, 02:53:46 PM »
I went to a fair yesterday; one of the games had Mario plushies.   Dang carnie had the game rigged so unfairly that the ball would just bounce off the backboard like a pinball deal. >_<
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print