Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711554 times)

« Reply #3225 on: September 15, 2007, 11:48:47 AM »
:P

Thanks for reminding me, Chef. I still haven't been able to find a nice one but you've given me hope!

I'm still not cool with the Ice Climbers.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3226 on: September 15, 2007, 02:37:52 PM »
Eeee.... those give me the creeps. Get 'em away! X(

« Reply #3227 on: September 16, 2007, 10:53:42 AM »
Ugh... Looks like Bratz after their parents finally gave them what they deserve.

« Reply #3228 on: September 16, 2007, 09:37:49 PM »
Why am I afraid to shine, afraid to show people that I am good at doing things other than playing games? I am behind in my school work again, and this is the term that matters because I am in danger of being dismissed from school.

I have no idea why, and I asked my mom about it. She said that I've always done this to myself: been afraid to do well, and show my teachers that I can do well. It's the same reason that I have yet to scan in and post some of my work here: I am afraid of what people will think of me.

I get a little embarrassed being the center of attention, and yet had no problem performing for on stage in front of my peers (especially during my senior year of high school, when I won an award) or marching in the marching band.

Why oh why can't I get over this mental block? Part of it I know is laziness, because I know I am just a tad lazy, but the rest is the whole being afraid thing.

Do I need a psychiatrist, or some other form of doctor that helps with cases like this?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3229 on: September 16, 2007, 10:04:48 PM »
So I am driving my van, with my father, brother, sister, and sister's boyfriend. I got a good station on the radio to keep me relaxed and focused as I drive us home. WBAB 102.3, Long Island's #1 Rock Station. My sister though doesn't like the station when everyone else finds it much better than the crap she likes to listen to.

What does she do? She gets out her cell phone, and starts blasting the music she's got on it from the phone's speaker, with constant threats to "change the station to BLI." WBLI 106.1, Long Island's #1 (my butt) Hit Music Station. I merely respond to this by turning up the volume of the radio so I don't have to hear her stupid "Umbrella" song, though it didn't help much.

"I thought you hated black people." I said, sourly.
"I DO, retard." She replied.
"Then why are you listening to their music?" I asked, putting her in a slight paradox. She didn't reply, and continued blasting her stupid music.

So my racist sister is never tagging along when I go for a drive anymore. Ever.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3230 on: September 16, 2007, 10:35:01 PM »
So I am driving my van
Umm that's your Van, and you're the driver, as this points out. You're an adult, she isn't. I think that gives you the grounds to make her stop or get out of the car. Also, I thought she was 16, not 3.

« Reply #3231 on: September 16, 2007, 11:02:54 PM »
Umm that's your Van, and you're the driver, as this points out. You're an adult, she isn't. I think that gives you the grounds to make her stop or get out of the car. Also, I thought she was 16, not 3.

My father wouldn't be very happy with me if I threw her out of a moving vehicle.

« Reply #3232 on: September 16, 2007, 11:23:08 PM »
If it's your car, you can control the music, and if anyone else has anything to say about that, tell them to play what kind of music they like in their own car.

Wow...your sis is a racist.

"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3233 on: September 16, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »
My father wouldn't be very happy with me if I threw her out of a moving vehicle.
I meant stop it and ask her politely to leave your vehicle or turn off the phone.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3234 on: September 17, 2007, 10:17:45 AM »
If it's your car, you can control the music, and if anyone else has anything to say about that, tell them to play what kind of music they like in their own car.

Which is exactly why I enjoy driving alone, or with a passenger who enjoys the same type of music I do (Which as you all should know by now is classic rock.)
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3235 on: September 17, 2007, 10:26:03 AM »
That wouldn't work on her. She would have just laughed and continued.

She doesn't have a car. And yes, she is racist, among other negative things.

« Reply #3236 on: September 17, 2007, 10:32:09 AM »
I don't see the point of being racist to begin with. It's a really stupid reason to hate someone just because they're black.

« Reply #3237 on: September 17, 2007, 10:56:20 AM »
tl;dr.

Do I need a psychiatrist, or some other form of doctor that helps with cases like this?

I used to have this same problem. You don't need any type of help, you just go about doing what you want and block out everyone else, like I do. It helps a ton.

Also, Radio sucks. Why do people still listen to it?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3238 on: September 17, 2007, 11:00:20 AM »
Also, Radio sucks. Why do people still listen to it?

Despite the huge amount of crappy stations on it, there actually are a few decent stations that play good music. That, and my iPod was at home, so I couldn't connect it to my car's stereo.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3239 on: September 17, 2007, 02:04:13 PM »
I don't see the point of being racist to begin with. It's a really stupid reason to hate someone just because they're black.

It's not just black people; it basically started as a bunch of idiots hating other people because they're different-looking. It is quite possibly the ultimate form of ignorance (no offense to your sister, NintendoExpert89).
every

Print