Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711583 times)

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #3255 on: September 18, 2007, 11:45:36 AM »
"Classic Rock" is a different genre than rock. And pretty much all the rap I hear is what my cousin listens to, and I don't like it.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3256 on: September 18, 2007, 03:06:30 PM »
I've always preffered classic hip-hop (80s) to today's tuneless crap. Just because you can groan the same phrases over and over again to a grating beat doesn't mean you're a rapper, nor does teaming up with Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake or what have you.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3257 on: September 18, 2007, 03:45:43 PM »
I'm grounded from video games, TV (which may end earlier, considering what's on SciFi on Friday night) and the computer until Saturday morning. I might still post now and then from school, but I won't be in #tmk at all until midnight on Saturday.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3258 on: September 18, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »
I cannot believe how stupid people are. Today I saw a girl playing a PSP.
In a moving car.
On the left side.
At the front.
In America.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3259 on: September 18, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »
Just because the majority of mainstream rap and hip hop that you hear has immoral lyrics and themes doesn't mean that the genre and style is inherently immoral.

Also could you let up on the Ignorant Right-Wing Bumpkin image for a little bit? It's making me, as a fellow Ohioan, look bad.

I'm sorry it didn't stand out, but I thought that when I said that rap isn't black people's music meant that I don't think all rap is about sex and drugs.

And I'm not the one who is ignorant. I laugh at you.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3260 on: September 18, 2007, 06:51:29 PM »
I'm sorry it didn't stand out, but I thought that when I said that rap isn't black people's music meant that I don't think all rap is about sex and drugs.

Well, when you said that, I just really meant in general. I enjoy generalizing. It allows me to be lazy.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #3261 on: September 18, 2007, 07:09:54 PM »
I think it's all music, and you can like what you want.

THE BEATLES!!!!
"it's always the present"

« Reply #3262 on: September 18, 2007, 07:50:24 PM »
I just learned that my sister adopted a kitten, and she named it "Poopy." WTD

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3263 on: September 18, 2007, 08:56:35 PM »
I cannot believe how stupid people are. Today I saw a girl playing a PSP.
In a moving car.
On the left side.
At the front.
In America.

While the car was in motion?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3264 on: September 18, 2007, 09:37:19 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3265 on: September 18, 2007, 09:46:26 PM »
Haha, Luigison made me lol.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3266 on: September 18, 2007, 10:10:01 PM »
Arrgh.  Sleep I need.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3267 on: September 19, 2007, 01:31:52 AM »
I'm grounded from video games, TV (which may end earlier, considering what's on SciFi on Friday night) and the computer until Saturday morning. I might still post now and then from school, but I won't be in #tmk at all until midnight on Saturday.
What did you do?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3268 on: September 19, 2007, 09:45:13 AM »
What did you do?
It's not what I did. It's what the rest of my siblings didn't do, and me getting punished because it's supposedly my fault that they didn't do it (despite the fact that I've already explained to my parents why it isn't my fault). It's not my fault that they don't listen to anyone that isn't our parents (and heck, they don't even listen to them most of the time). Apparently the "being grounded from TV" part only applies to the TV in my room, so if I cared about it, or didn't have stuff to read, I could watch stuff in the living room.

Also, I have to rewrite one of my articles for this month's school paper, because for some reason, whenever I try to view it on any computer except my own, it's formatted in a different language. Said article has a link to the FF in it (remember that long post I made in HOPEFUL that should've been its own thread?).

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3269 on: September 19, 2007, 01:49:27 PM »
I've got ANGST since I'm being forced to go to some stupid Catholic Education Thingy tonight, from 6:00 to 9:30, which severely cuts into my Internet, game and phone time, not to mention a little something called homework. And I have to do this every Wednesday. What really ticks me off is that I don't really consider myself a Catholic (I'm more of an atheist), and I have to go to a three-and-a-half hour lecture on crap I don't believe in.
every

Print