Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711873 times)

« Reply #3360 on: October 11, 2007, 03:57:17 PM »
Ugh, now I have angst because the whole inclusion of Sonic is leading to this type of situation:

"If they have Sonic they better have this."
"If they have that then they better have this."
"Well if they have that then they should have this."

Basically "everyone must be included, or nobody can't," and to include every character made is just plain stupid and a waste of time.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 04:01:02 PM by NintendoExpert89 »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3361 on: October 11, 2007, 04:11:58 PM »
^ Yay, verily.

Brawl delayed 'till February... Perrin Kaplan and other execs quitting... **** you, Nintendo.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3362 on: October 11, 2007, 04:16:55 PM »
Brawl delayed 'till February...
WHAAAAAAAAAT? Where did you hear this? That makes me want to cry.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #3363 on: October 11, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
Yep, says here it's coming out February 10.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3364 on: October 11, 2007, 04:42:28 PM »
I'm freakin' out. This is madness! No, this must be Nintendo! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

At least GHIII isn't delayed...yet.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3365 on: October 11, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »
You whiners all fail. Obviously Super Smash Bros. Brawl isn't good enough for Nintendo yet. Can we not wait another two months for finishing touches to be put on it? Or are we all little children who want it NOW, daddy? Maybe this time we won't have things like "PK FRAHS!!!" and sped-up Mario voice Luigi. And maybe we'll have every character get a tuxedo as an alternate costume...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3366 on: October 11, 2007, 05:13:59 PM »
I think of delays as a good thing, since we know they're not rushing it, instead fine-tuning it and taking advantage of any potential they can find.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3367 on: October 11, 2007, 05:22:01 PM »
I can understand that, I just think they need to realize that getting people's hopes up like that can only lead to mass, well, fury.

Oh, wonderful, another school shooting... Has Jack Thompson jumped on the videogame-violence bandwagon yet?

I mean, not to sound insensitive--it truely is a tragic event--but you notice how it's the same old story? Goth kid waltzes in, picks off half-a-dozen kids, and then does himself in... And no one was doing anything when he made comments about it to his friends? When someone saw him loading a gun in the bathroom? Really! I don't want it to end up like in After (I'm tellin' ya, read that book), but people have got to start taking preventative measures here!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #3368 on: October 11, 2007, 06:40:39 PM »
I'm freakin' out. This is madness! No, this must be Nintendo! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

At least GHIII isn't delayed...yet.

A wise man once said "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." I can't think of his name, but I think he was some asian guy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3369 on: October 11, 2007, 07:09:13 PM »
Well you must understand the obvious complaint of my favorite game being delayed? But yes, I totally agree that as long as this delay is to further develop the game into even more of a goliath, then go ahead, Sakurai, take all the time you need. GHIII and eventually MP3 will sustain me.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3370 on: October 11, 2007, 11:37:27 PM »
Jack Thompson: I blame the still in creation Super Smash Brothers Brawl for this incident.  I think video games are Satan's spawn, and Nintendo's headquarters should be shut down for starting this whole craze!!!!  %^&* videogames, they are of the devil, and anyone who likes them is a Satan worshipper and should die.

Yeah, he'd probably say something like that. 

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3371 on: October 12, 2007, 02:15:25 AM »
Dude, Jack Thompson has probably never even heard of SSBM, let alone SSBB.

« Reply #3372 on: October 12, 2007, 11:08:49 AM »
Man, watching these gameplay videos, Diddy looks like he got shafted. I mean, his moves all have a chance of backfiring, and he doesn't even have a voice, just stock monkey sound effects. Hopefully that's all fixed before the final release.

And with the announcement of Fire Emblem DS, there's a good chance Marth is returning. Good, I really don't like Ike and I don't want to use him.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3373 on: October 12, 2007, 01:15:05 PM »
I actually like the monkey sounds.  Then again, I don't really care for Diddy all that much.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3374 on: October 12, 2007, 01:38:32 PM »
They did it to complement DK's stock gorilla sounds. It's SSB tradition.

Print