Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711664 times)

« Reply #3420 on: October 22, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »
I've always seen the internet as a neutral third party, myself. It treats you, for the most part, how you deserve to be treated.
Bingo. Spot on. I totally agree.

I enjoy sarcasm because the more whoever it is aimed at doesn't understand it, the funnier it is to those of us who do. I'm not saying I enjoy seeing people get flamed, or that I enjoy flaming people, I just think it's one of the more funny forms of insult, and I like funny stuff.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3421 on: October 23, 2007, 05:32:09 PM »
"A sarcasm meter... Oh, THAT'S real useful..." *BOOM*
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #3422 on: October 23, 2007, 08:23:45 PM »
Islamo-fascism Awareness Week.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3423 on: October 23, 2007, 08:28:14 PM »
A bunch of people had red tape on their mouth today in protest of abortion. I joined up with them, but got a lot of crap for it, so I just said "screw it" and I threw my tape out.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3424 on: October 23, 2007, 08:37:14 PM »
Shouldn't activists be speaking out for their beliefs? Not shutting themselves up by external means? I'll never understand things like that... Like how people who want to blend in make a flag to signify that they're just like everyone else...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3425 on: October 23, 2007, 09:31:24 PM »
That's what my mom told me.

« Reply #3426 on: October 23, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »
Shouldn't activists be speaking out for their beliefs? Not shutting themselves up by external means? I'll never understand things like that...

Well, the Day of Silence is a youth activist's way of symbolizing the silence of gay and lesbian youth who stay closeted for fear of being abused or bullied.

I'm not sure why people would do it for abortion...Maybe to symbolize the voices the fetii do not have?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3427 on: October 23, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »
I'm not sure why people would do it for abortion...Maybe to symbolize the voices the fetii do not have?

Yeah, that's it.

« Reply #3428 on: October 24, 2007, 06:46:51 PM »
Where is the usual gang of bitter Californians here that complain about the hot weather, especially now that Southern California is on fire?

The weather is nice, it just so happens to be filled with smoke and ash and makes it impossible for me to go outside without choking. I'm also disappointed that there's no Orange Sky like the 2003 fires. They made for some awesome pictures.

I've also been tricked into asking out a girl. It'd be a good thing if I wasn't so socially inept.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3429 on: October 24, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »
What? Tricked into asking out a girl?

Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself an expert on the subject, either...the only girls I can get are capable of beating me up (on the plus side, that means I've basically got a free bodyguard as long as I'm nice to her).
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3430 on: October 24, 2007, 10:58:53 PM »
Oh hey, I hope none of you in Cali have been affected by the fires.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3431 on: October 25, 2007, 07:25:03 PM »
Dude, it's scorching hot here and the sky is almost always a cloudy slightly orange color. There were ashes on my sisters car even though we don't live in Malibu. The humidity is awful. My friend who goes to school in Malibu can't even go outside for recess because the ashes are really bad and it bothers his asthma.

It's awful, awful, awful. I myself can barely breathe at times and the dust bothers my nose and throat.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3432 on: October 25, 2007, 09:45:51 PM »
The Forecast Channel says hazy, but I haven't noticed a difference here. It's hazy every day here.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #3433 on: October 27, 2007, 09:19:17 AM »
I'm ANGST cause AlbinoBlackSheep just scared the crap out of me. Maybe I'll have to stop watching Flash movies until after Halloween...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 09:43:31 AM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3434 on: October 27, 2007, 09:55:28 AM »
Lemme guess...Subliminal Messages?
every

Print