Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711858 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3585 on: November 21, 2007, 09:52:41 PM »
Geez, teaches, way to give me homework over Thanksgiving weekend...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3586 on: November 21, 2007, 11:41:32 PM »
Cars have coolers now?
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3587 on: November 21, 2007, 11:58:34 PM »
Oops. I mean, the A/C only heats.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3588 on: November 22, 2007, 08:25:09 PM »
Cars have coolers now?

They can have DVD players and TV's, so why not?

On a somewhat related note: I have minor angst because I was almost in a car accident because of people who talk on cell phones and drive. I won't go into details, but the people driving and talking on their phones has gotten way out of hand.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3589 on: November 23, 2007, 03:57:57 AM »
Driving while on cell phones will be illegal here next year. I have a wireless earpiece so I can still take calls when necessary.
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3590 on: November 23, 2007, 11:10:58 AM »
Driving while on cell phones is already illegal for anyone here under 18. Also, students who don't have their permit by January 1 will have to hold their permit for a minimum of nine months rather than three. Fortunately, I already have my permit, so that change doesn't affect me, but I still can't get my license after three months, because for some reason, my mom won't let me drive so that I can get the 50 hours required, and my dad isn't able to let me drive, because the only vehicle we actually own is my mom's (or something like that).

« Reply #3591 on: November 23, 2007, 01:07:34 PM »
Driving while talking on cell phones has been against the law in this state for over half a decade now, IIRC.

But do people still do it? Ja.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3592 on: November 23, 2007, 01:46:39 PM »
BP, is someone at your house in the military?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3593 on: November 23, 2007, 03:44:38 PM »
I have a bit of ANGST because every recent topic in Mario Chat is about Mario Galaxy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3594 on: November 23, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »
Why do you think I made that thread that Deezer closed earlier? =P

« Reply #3595 on: November 23, 2007, 04:31:53 PM »
You had the wrong idea, Vid. Large amounts of threads is good. It keeps different discussions from being killed by a new discussion starting in the same thread. It gives people more opportunity to post and makes visiting the forums more eventful. Galaxy is much too big of an event to be contained to one thread. Those many threads are good for forum health. ANGST is very bad for forum health.

The main Mario platformer release is a once per half-decade event. Let it not go gentle into that good night.

And if you're mad about it because you don't have the game, cry more.

« Reply #3596 on: November 23, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »
It's true that threads such as these have gotten too big, but I don't like it when almost an entire page of threads in one section of the forum is dedicated to only one game.

It's definitely not the fact that I don't have the game, I can wait. Brawl doesn't have this many threads, and I'm quite sure that when Sunshine was released, there weren't tons of threads on it, either.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3597 on: November 23, 2007, 05:39:37 PM »
I'm annoyed that every Galaxy thread is about ShadowBrain's complaints with the game.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3598 on: November 23, 2007, 05:42:50 PM »
When Brawl actually comes out there will be twice as many threads!

« Reply #3599 on: November 23, 2007, 06:23:20 PM »
Why do you think I made that thread that Deezer closed earlier? =P

Actually, I didn't even notice it until now. :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print