Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711488 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3600 on: November 23, 2007, 11:06:01 PM »
I'm annoyed that every Galaxy thread is about ShadowBrain's complaints with the game.
If I just came and told everyone what they wanted to hear, I'd be a politician.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #3601 on: November 24, 2007, 02:07:25 PM »
Southern California is on fire...again! I'll expect the temperatures to be rising up quite a bit. We're at the mercy of the wind.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3602 on: November 24, 2007, 03:12:26 PM »
Driving while on cell phones will be illegal here next year. I have a wireless earpiece so I can still take calls when necessary.
You don't need an earpiece for that. Just pull onto the shoulder or into a parking lot.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3603 on: November 25, 2007, 03:20:22 PM »
Why do all my MP3 players keep breaking on me except my trusty Samsung Yepp P2 that I have owned for a year. I wish I could get my infernal braces off soon because I hate having to carry a few toothpicks in my pocket when we eat at restauraunts
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 08:07:05 PM by RaceDrv709 »
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

« Reply #3604 on: November 26, 2007, 05:15:49 PM »
I haven't really thought much about this until now, but about a month ago I caught two guys doing drugs in a bathroom at my school. They told me not to tell anyone, so I said to myself "Okay, whatever." I have a bit of ANGST because I know I should have done something about it, but I didn't.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3605 on: November 26, 2007, 07:07:12 PM »
I haven't really thought much about this until now, but about a month ago I caught two guys doing drugs in a bathroom at my school. They told me not to tell anyone, so I said to myself "Okay, whatever." I have a bit of ANGST because I know I should have done something about it, but I didn't.

I learned to get over the fact that many students start doing drugs in high school. Many of the students in my 7th grade class started taking up smoking and cutting class in high school, and as a result they're still students there or dropped out, while I'm getting higher education in college. I used to be appalled, but saw that most of the students smoking were the bad ones, so I stopped caring.

But there is a certain building at my college that students LOVE to light up in front of, for some reason.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #3606 on: November 27, 2007, 02:39:58 PM »
I'm annoyed because I bought some video games on eBay and they should've been here by now, but aren't. :(
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #3607 on: November 27, 2007, 08:00:21 PM »
I have angst because I suffer from migraines: headaches that are extremely painful. I only know that they are migraines because I went to the doctor long ago and he told that's what they were.

No amount of pain medicine has halped me, and they are getting progressivley worse: it used to be that when I got a migraine, all I had to do was take a shower and go lie down, sleeping for 12 hours or more, but within the last year and a half to two years, not only do I get migraines, I also throw up.

It started out just a migraine and being sick once, but the last migraine I had, I was sick 3 times. It doesn't seem to matter whether I eat the night before I think I'm going to get a migraine, or whether or not I take medicine, nothing seems to stop the migraine and the sickness from coming.

Thankfully, it only lasts one day and only seems to happen whenever the weather is about to turn bad. My mom used to call me her little barometer, because I would be sick, and then several days later, there would be a bad thunderstorm, so she knew to get ready for it.

I've often compared myself to Psyduck (the migraine Pokemon) and Harry Potter (he got sick when sharing visions with Voldemort), because the migraines make me feel like that.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3608 on: November 27, 2007, 08:14:16 PM »
You should see a chiropractor.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #3609 on: November 27, 2007, 08:24:29 PM »
I'm ANGST because a bunch of 10 year olds who were obviously from N-Sider came to these forums and started acting.....their way.
Someone should do something about this. I have no idea what though.
"it's always the present"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3610 on: November 27, 2007, 09:34:25 PM »
I predict the n00bstorm will die down sometime around mid-January.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #3611 on: November 27, 2007, 09:41:21 PM »
We're not talking n00bstorm, we're talking about a full-blown Asia-style n00bsoon. We must take shelter!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #3612 on: November 27, 2007, 09:55:39 PM »
College admissions are for the loss right now. I also blame myself for waiting so long to take the ACT and SATs.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3613 on: November 28, 2007, 05:09:23 AM »
We're not talking n00bstorm, we're talking about a full-blown Asia-style n00bsoon. We must take shelter!

What if it ends up like in I Am Legend, with n00bs taking over the world?! And I'm the only human left! Whaaayy?!
every

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #3614 on: November 28, 2007, 12:47:18 PM »
I'm ANGST because a bunch of 10 year olds who were obviously from N-Sider came to these forums and started acting.....their way.
Someone should do something about this. I have no idea what though.
I kinda like the new people. This place was getting pretty boring before they showed up.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Print