Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711646 times)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3750 on: December 16, 2007, 07:33:46 PM »
Well, some people just need a place to vent. Others like to try to help those that are venting. ...Or something.

As for me, I've got financial problems. I only have $15 to my name and I don't even have it half of the time because my mom keeps borrowing it. So there's no way to buy anyone presents. Or to renew my NP subscription which is on the verge of expiring.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #3751 on: December 16, 2007, 07:53:35 PM »
My NP subscription is also going to expire too.  I also love the ANGST thread because where else can you complain non stop without someone calling you a whiny pessimist?

Speaking of complaining, I have ANGST because the current updates on the Brawl website usually stink.  I mean "options"?  What kind of update is that?
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3752 on: December 16, 2007, 08:07:23 PM »
^ Seconded tenfold. Still, it's not out for two months, and the man's got to put up a least one update a day, five days a week, in impeccable Engrish--so cut him some slack.

Please... for the love of God... stop making so many games for the Wii and DS...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3753 on: December 16, 2007, 08:47:11 PM »
Uh, pretty much every game comes out on every system now. (That's a stretch, but you know what I mean.)
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3754 on: December 16, 2007, 09:30:45 PM »
Speaking of complaining, I have ANGST because the current updates on the Brawl website usually stink.  I mean "options"?  What kind of update is that?
I want Sakurai to just stop updating for a week so we can see how good the "bad" updates are.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #3755 on: December 16, 2007, 09:38:58 PM »
Forgot to write my self-evaluation for drawing 1.

Do'h

« Reply #3756 on: December 16, 2007, 10:01:43 PM »
I have ANGST, because for some reason, I always mistake the maximum amount of pages for an assignment I have to do for the minimum amount.

Just today, up until a few hours ago I thought I had to do at least 8 pages of an assignment on philosophers in the Enlightenment era. After I looked at the paper in my notebook with the outline of the assignment, I saw that it only had to be 6 pages, with 8 being the maximum.

I'm quite glad I realize this before I finish, because if I didn't, I'd feel annoyed that I could've done less work in less time and not have points taken off for it being too short.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3757 on: December 16, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »
Uh, pretty much every game comes out on every system now. (That's a stretch, but you know what I mean.)
I know, but I mean, like... Boogie, Galaxy Wars, Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 and 2, Trauma Center, EA Playground, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games... it used to be just with licensed games, but this is getting out of hand! Let each system have its own games, for better or for worse!

« Reply #3758 on: December 16, 2007, 10:59:07 PM »
This is going off topic but has anyone else noticed that the n00b storm is practically over?
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3759 on: December 16, 2007, 11:07:56 PM »
Well, I'd keep my guard up; it could be the calm before the storm...

« Reply #3760 on: December 16, 2007, 11:19:13 PM »
what does n00b mean anyway?
Who looked at a horse and saw the potential for glue?  That's a brainstorm in my book.

« Reply #3761 on: December 16, 2007, 11:21:56 PM »
1. n00b: An inexperienced and/or ignorant or unskilled person. Especially used in computer games.

That's the urban dictionary definition. Oh, and I do agree that the surge of annoying new people coming to the site has stopped for now, but it fluctuates.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:24:53 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3762 on: December 16, 2007, 11:35:44 PM »
what does n00b mean anyway?
Boy, isn't that just the most ironic thing I've ever heard...

(aw, I'm just messin' with ya)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3763 on: December 17, 2007, 01:33:37 AM »
I know, but I mean, like... Boogie, Galaxy Wars, Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 and 2, Trauma Center, EA Playground, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games... it used to be just with licensed games, but this is getting out of hand! Let each system have its own games, for better or for worse!

Galaxy Wars and Trauma Center on more than one console is a good thing. More exposure for weird/obscure games!
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3764 on: December 17, 2007, 09:05:02 AM »
This is going off topic but has anyone else noticed that the n00b storm is practically over?
It mostly makes sense. They come, most of them realize they aren't having a wonderful time with us after doing n00bly things like bumping topics and -ahem- potsign leik tihs!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 So, they go. The curious thing is that several of them come at one time as opposed to a new one every so often... People linking the FF elsewhere, perhaps?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print