Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711874 times)

« Reply #3765 on: December 17, 2007, 09:10:54 AM »
It's a world wide n00b conspiracy.
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

« Reply #3766 on: December 17, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »
Or it could just be stupidity.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3767 on: December 17, 2007, 04:52:39 PM »
The crazy old lady who lives in the house next to ours has been spying on us since we moved here, but I've had it now. Basically, she stands there at her window, all day, watching us when we're outside and reporting any unusual behavior to...well, us. Yeah. She calls us up and explains to us that she saw X family member doing X unsavory thing, and is leaving the punishment up to us. Seriously, it's creepy, annoying, and creepy. Next time she calls us, I'll tell her to stop spying on us like a dirty old man and stop doing DIY detective work like the lady from "Murder, She Wrote", or I'll call the cops on her wrinkly butt.
every

« Reply #3768 on: December 17, 2007, 06:23:54 PM »
A) Stop going outside and maybe she'll die of sensory deprivation.

B) What unsavory things are you guys doing out there, anyway?

« Reply #3769 on: December 17, 2007, 06:38:45 PM »
He does unsavory things such as running on grass and using the sidewalk. *GASP*

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3770 on: December 17, 2007, 06:40:47 PM »
The crazy old lady who lives in the house next to ours has been spying on us since we moved here, but I've had it now. Basically, she stands there at her window, all day, watching us when we're outside and reporting any unusual behavior to...well, us. Yeah. She calls us up and explains to us that she saw X family member doing X unsavory thing, and is leaving the punishment up to us. Seriously, it's creepy, annoying, and creepy. Next time she calls us, I'll tell her to stop spying on us like a dirty old man and stop doing DIY detective work like the lady from "Murder, She Wrote", or I'll call the cops on her wrinkly butt.
That's cool in a creepy, sad, and frustrating way...

Psychological law mandates that I must always be perpetually obsessing about at least one thing. Most often, it pertains to one or more of the following:

-My vision
-The quality of (modern) videogames; usually Nintendo's
-An inexplicable, recurring health problem (usually stomachaches)
-Wondering what it'll be that I'll be obsessing about next
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #3771 on: December 17, 2007, 06:42:35 PM »
I obsess to much about buckling into peer pressure.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #3772 on: December 17, 2007, 09:00:08 PM »
I just won a giveaway! The ANGST? It expired just before I found out about it.

Like five minutes after.

« Reply #3773 on: December 17, 2007, 10:48:45 PM »
I have ANGST because my 10 year old brother got in an argument with some kid at school and I'm trying to give him advice (I went through a similar situation) but he want listen to me!  It bugs me so much!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3774 on: December 17, 2007, 11:57:23 PM »
Sit him down in an electric chair.

Glorb, I'll tell you what I would do, being the strange and bloodthirsty, but harmless and generous, person I am: Play mind tricks on her. Draw smiley faces on the backs of Post-Its and stick them to the outside of the window while she's asleep. And add more and more, one at a time, every day. At least, soon there will be too many Post-Its for her to see you.

For effect, write numbers on them and count down from twenty or more. For Post-It zero, draw an evil smiley face and leave it inside a small present with an egg by the front door, and start over.

I don't think it's illegal. It's not graffiti or destruction of private property, it's not necessarily littering, you're not harming anyone, etc.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3775 on: December 18, 2007, 03:01:27 PM »
Then she'd just call us up and tell us someone is trying to silence her efforts to spy on us.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3776 on: December 18, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »
That's when you pretend you have no idea what she's talking about.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3777 on: December 18, 2007, 05:32:05 PM »
Great. Now I have angst because my sister got out of jail. Yeah yeah. You'd think that I'd be happy that a family member got out in time for Christmas, but not when she's a complete psycho! Before she went in a week ago, she was harassing everyone left and right, hitting my poor mother the worst.

Do I really need to bring up the time when she got drunk and used my name? I'll never forgive her for that.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3778 on: December 18, 2007, 11:43:45 PM »
I have ANGST because I just found out they're making ANOTHER American Pie movie.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3779 on: December 19, 2007, 12:47:49 AM »
Yeah I'm pretty sure that cash cow was milked completely after American Wedding.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print