Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711637 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #3960 on: January 13, 2008, 10:50:59 AM »
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3961 on: January 13, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »
Wait. I thought Snakes on a Plane was about Soild Snake fighting an Ekans on a flat piece of land. What a rip!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3962 on: January 13, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »
Funny. I thought it would be about Snake Plisskin and Snake on a cell phone piloting a Cessna 170...
every

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3963 on: January 13, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
I thought it would be something else, but I'm not going to say it.

« Reply #3964 on: January 13, 2008, 07:22:54 PM »
I have angst because I've been trying to troll some guy over AIM and he refuses to answer any of my invites.

I just want to see him get angry enough to write a LiveJournal entry about how I'm an elitist who's also a drunk and a skirt chaser while he makes lame attempts at humor making references to stuff nobody cares about.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3965 on: January 13, 2008, 07:28:46 PM »
I have angst because I've been trying to troll some guy over AIM and he refuses to answer any of my invites.
So, why are you wasting precious time trying to troll someone? Um, stop it.

His cold shoulder already means he's doing the right thing. I know I'd do the same. With his cold shoulder, he wins, and you lose. Give up.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3966 on: January 13, 2008, 07:36:19 PM »
Mr. Wiggles just meta-trolled Vidgmchtr.

Well played, Mr. Wiggles. Well played.

« Reply #3967 on: January 13, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »
And in turn, your pointing out Wiggles' meta-trolling makes you...uhh...

...yeah, I've got nothing. =/ *scratches head*
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3968 on: January 13, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »
It's quite cool how I created a chain reaction.

Also, I only heard of the guy through another message board I lurked, which in turn lead to his entry on ED, which lead me to his LiveJournal full of colossal failure. It's even sadder to see that his entries sound like some kid going through middle school and yet he is apparantly in college.

Reminds me of Nintendo Bros, but on a much larger scale.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3969 on: January 16, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »
I broke my CD alarm clock yesterday. I accidentally bumped it off the small platform that I hung at the end of my bed, like I have before, but this time it hit the floor and not my sock drawer. Now I have to use my computer's Task Scheduler!

It wouldn't be so bad if I had to actually get out of bed to turn it off. No more setting the alarm clock ahead in the morning for me.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3970 on: January 16, 2008, 03:27:19 PM »
I use Winamp.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3971 on: January 16, 2008, 05:32:15 PM »
WinAMP has an alarm clock feature?

...That starts the program when it isn't currently open?

« Reply #3972 on: January 16, 2008, 06:10:54 PM »
How high off the floor was it? Unless your floor is hardwood or tile or something, I would think it wouldn't break from a fall from the wall.

Getting up out of bed to turn off the alarm clock is better because once I'm out of bed, there's no going back. Unlike when I set my alarm right next to my bed and I can just roll over, turn it off and go back to sleep.

...That starts the program when it isn't currently open?
If not, a simple solution would be to leave it on overnight...

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3973 on: January 16, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »
If there's ever a situation when I need an alarm clock, I just leave my DS on in the charger with the alarm feature on.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3974 on: January 16, 2008, 08:15:58 PM »
I used the Task Scheduler as an alarm for about a week. The song of choice? Luigi's theme from Mario Strikers Charged. Anyway, I didn't really like having to leave my speakers on overnight as that little green light is surprisingly bright. Then for my birthday, one of my sisters got me an alarm clock (Even though I didn't even ask for one. She just got it because it was cute.). But I'm a rather light sleeper anyway so I'm usually up before I need to be.

Angst from me this time? Nope. I've got nothing. I've been pretty dang happy this week actually.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print