Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711759 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3975 on: January 16, 2008, 10:13:56 PM »
I use two alarms: (a) the iHome, which is currently set to play "The Drapery Falls" by Opeth, which wakes me at about 6:30 AM, and (b) the standard MER, MER, MER, MER, MER alarm which is set to go off at 6:38 AM. If I enjoy the music too much, the latter wakes me (gosh, do I hate those days.) Usually, however, I can wake up to my favorite tunes and start the day off right!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3976 on: January 16, 2008, 10:30:02 PM »
My mother is my alarm clock. She doesn't play a song or screech loudly. She pokes into my room and says, "Sam, get up," or something to that effect. I don't know, because I don't actually wake up until several minutes or even an hour after I eat breakfast.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3977 on: January 17, 2008, 12:29:31 AM »
My neighbors are horribly nosy. It's only the neighbors in the houses to my left and right. If you park in front of their houses, expect them to peek out of their windows to see if you've stepped on the grass (the grass that comes on the other side of the pavement). They sit at their windows and listen. They're both housewives. They have something to say about everything.

It's mortifying
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3978 on: January 17, 2008, 01:11:40 AM »
I leave Winamp on all night because I'm usually listening to Chrono Cross music when I fall asleep and my computer is a foot away from my bed. Thus, the Winamp Alarm extension works great by virtue of Winamp being open.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3979 on: January 17, 2008, 01:48:56 AM »
Ah, I see, it's one of those extensions. That reminds me, I need to download 64th Note again.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3980 on: January 17, 2008, 07:14:23 AM »
My neighbors are horribly nosy. It's only the neighbors in the houses to my left and right. If you park in front of their houses, expect them to peek out of their windows to see if you've stepped on the grass (the grass that comes on the other side of the pavement). They sit at their windows and listen. They're both housewives. They have something to say about everything.

It's mortifying.

Add 80 years to their ages and make them call you seven times a day in case you're doing anything unsavory, and you'll have the old lady who lives next door to me.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 05:57:08 PM by Glorb »
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3981 on: January 17, 2008, 10:11:27 AM »
Glorb, you're supposed to add your reply outside the quote tags.
That was a joke.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3982 on: January 17, 2008, 04:02:31 PM »
What really bugs me is the people that say happy things in the ANGST thread when they should really be saying them in the HOPEFUL thread!

The HOFEFUL thread just may never see it's 200th page...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3983 on: January 17, 2008, 05:02:13 PM »
Today during English, our teacher was asking us about the meanings of words from a book we were reading. Wont was one of these words. When the teacher asked if anyone knew what it meant, one girl raised her had and said, "Will not?"

Sadly, I think she was completly serious.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3984 on: January 17, 2008, 05:52:02 PM »
Glorb, you're supposed to add your reply outside the quote tags.

Huh, I just noticed that. I was looking at it and was all, "[wtd]? Did I...quote myself?".

Fixed. Uh, actually, it won't let itself be fixed...what's going on? I just typed my reply a line or so after the [/quote] like usual; did I miss something, or is my perception of reality as depicted by the Matrix beginning to dissolve?

Never mind. Turns out pt_peach used <> instead of [], which apparently did something weird.

Well, glad that's over with. Speaking of which, screwy quote mechanics give me ANGST.

The End.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 05:58:53 PM by Glorb »
every

« Reply #3985 on: January 17, 2008, 07:30:48 PM »
Sigh...I really need better writing skills. (Slumps) And I thought it was hard at my level! And yet there's always someone better...like Reading.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #3986 on: January 20, 2008, 12:05:47 PM »
DANGIT! They've changed Brawls Release date to MARCH NINTH!!
Number of delays: 2.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3987 on: January 20, 2008, 12:41:08 PM »
I have ANGST because, now, I've got this "Help Us"/"It's Still Alive" soundbyte to lose sleep over, not to mention the ARG continuing. I mean, COME ON. It's already out; how much more mystery is there?
every

« Reply #3988 on: January 20, 2008, 01:56:05 PM »
DANGIT! They've changed Brawls Release date to MARCH NINTH!!
Number of delays: 2.
Again, we talked about how delays are a GOOD thing that help make the game BETTER, and how people shouldn't complain about delays.

If you want it so bad, import it. It comes out in a week or so in Japan.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3989 on: January 20, 2008, 03:29:05 PM »
And it should get to the USA just in time for the American release.
That was a joke.

Print