Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711508 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4020 on: January 24, 2008, 07:45:48 AM »
Projected completion time is an exaggeration?
No, I'm saying it would be a change of pace if it was.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4021 on: January 24, 2008, 10:13:38 AM »
It's true, the announcer's voice is way worse and sounds like a woman trying to do a man's voice.
That was a joke.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4022 on: January 24, 2008, 03:35:57 PM »
I hate the history class I'm taking.  Why do we have to do so much reading? >_<

Reading is good for you, quit whining. No offense, of course.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #4023 on: January 24, 2008, 11:00:18 PM »
This whole rumor about ROB being playable in Brawl is getting on my nerves. To the point where my eyes are twitching and I'm making death threats and such. All over a game.

I really need a life.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4024 on: January 24, 2008, 11:24:03 PM »
Hey, it happened to Mario Kart DS.

Somehow.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4025 on: January 25, 2008, 12:37:59 AM »
Some think ROB will be playable.

Some think Luigi will be dropped.

And I'm here thinking, "The line between sane and insane is thin."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4026 on: January 25, 2008, 07:24:41 AM »
Some think ROB will be playable.

Some think Luigi will be dropped.
Such lunacy I have never heard. I mean, it was weird enough he was in MKDS, but... What would his third jump be? What's next if so? Anthropomorphic DK Bongos?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4027 on: January 25, 2008, 11:45:48 AM »
What would his third jump be?
I'm not taking one side or the other in this R.O.B. thing, but this is precisely what I am sick of hearing. I'm pretty sure someone has said this before, but most of the characters in Smash would have no third jump or attacks or whatnot if it were not for Smash. Captain Falcon, Fox, and Sheik, just to name a few. Who cares if a character would have no moves that seem reasonable? I'm sure Nintendo could come up with something for anyone.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4028 on: January 25, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »
R.O.B. should be in everything. He's the Master Chief of the '80s.
every

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4029 on: January 25, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »
Is it wrong for a person to send a present to someone of the same gender. Because an online friend sent me a Luigi plushie recently and my mother tried to say that she's a lesbian. Pfft. Parents. So naive sometimes.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4030 on: January 25, 2008, 06:30:02 PM »
Of course it's not. How is generosity a bad thing?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4031 on: January 25, 2008, 06:33:41 PM »
Even more annoying is when you give gifts to people of the opposite gender. I gave a Christmas present to a friend of mine who is a girl but not my girlfriend, and everyone assumed she was indeed my girlfriend. I don't mean teasing "Ohh, Glorb's got a GIWIRFRIEEEND!!!". I mean they assumed we were actually going out. Jeez. Since when did gift-giving become a sign of intense, sweaty love?
every

« Reply #4032 on: January 25, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »
Bleh, I hate it when people obliterate the line between platonic love and romantic love.

A male friend and I exchanged gifts for Christmas, he gave me Sin and Punishment, I made him a CD of music from The Price is Right (his favorite game show). Does that mean we're a homosexual couple? No.

I get into hugs with a lot of my male friends too, including the one I just stated. Does that mean I'm dating them? No.

(I might not be that great of an example here, because I like dudes, but I respect my friends who don't, and would never wanna do anything suggestive with them.)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4033 on: January 25, 2008, 08:21:40 PM »
R.O.B. should be in everything. He's the Master Chief of the '80s.

R.O.B. and all his fans can go jump in a lake, preferably one made of lava so they can either burn alive or drown. He is a great example of nostalgia going too far.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4034 on: January 25, 2008, 08:39:59 PM »
Oof. That's a little harsh, don't you think?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Print