Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711572 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4035 on: January 25, 2008, 09:04:07 PM »
No, he's right. It's not nostalgic if it doesn't remind you of the old days and bring back memories, and how many people out there really have better memories playing Stack-Up than Super Mario Bros.?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4036 on: January 25, 2008, 10:14:48 PM »
How many people have memories of playing Stack-Up at all?
That was a joke.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4037 on: January 25, 2008, 11:40:57 PM »
I have ANGST because I keep seeing all these rumors about all these Video games that people are say are actually coming out!

Somebody PLEASE tell me that Guitar Hero DS is not going to happen!

...Well I hope it does anyway...

« Reply #4038 on: January 26, 2008, 12:29:41 AM »
I am currently having the exact same feeling about the Space Channel 5.0 rumor going around.

Come on people, don't play with my heartstrings like that!

« Reply #4039 on: January 26, 2008, 09:59:14 AM »
Over the last two days, I've had a really bad fever. During that time, I dreamed that Marth had been put in SSBB. I get up this morning and I check the computer. No Marth. Darn.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4040 on: January 26, 2008, 11:09:31 AM »
Somebody PLEASE tell me that Guitar Hero DS is not going to happen!
It is coming out.  It's not a rumor.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4041 on: January 26, 2008, 11:20:28 AM »
So, MEGAߥTE, since you know a lot about these things, I've heard rumors about Nintendo introducing 512MB, 1GB, and 2GB DS cards (with a firmware upgrade in each one to allow the DS to support them) and a possibility of a game using the 2GB card being a port of Final Fantasy VII. Is any aspect of this true?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4042 on: January 26, 2008, 11:27:38 AM »
Nintendo has licensed AM3 to produce a micro SD adapter for downloadable content (512MB), though it's for comics, books, magazines, anime, movies, and television programs rather than games.  And only in Japan.
The DS firmware can't be upgraded without shorting the pins in the back, so that claim is bogus (and would be unnecessary anyway).
The FFVII claim is also made up, though I wouldn't be surprised to see it make it to DS eventually.  With current compression technology, FFVII wouldn't have to be that large in any case.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4043 on: January 26, 2008, 11:33:53 AM »
Right. Thanks. Just wanted to check.

That JP-only thing sounds somewhat similar to a rumor going around a while back about Nintendo releasing a flashcard running a system similar to the VC, but for playing GB/GBC games on the DS. I heard about that one months ago, though...and I don't really see any reason why it would be true.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4044 on: January 26, 2008, 11:42:21 AM »
I recently heard that there's some stuff in Cloverfield that ties in to Lost, and vice-versa (like the Dharma symbol appearing in CF's opening sequence, and a faint image of the Statue of Liberty's head in the Lost ARG). That royally ticks me off. I want the two things to be seperate; while it's sort of exciting if the two are connected, I have never cared about Lost. If the CF ARG is continuing just to promote Lost, or, even worse, I have to watch Lost to understand what else happened in the movie, then I'm swearing off all forms of visual entertainment for good. And if the upcoming Lost game is tied into the CF as well, then I'm going to live as a hermit in the woods.
every

« Reply #4045 on: January 26, 2008, 12:11:03 PM »
You ever notice when ever you go to a movie theater, you get your ticket, you know what time the movie starts, but you cant find what time it is now.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4046 on: January 26, 2008, 12:14:49 PM »
Well, most people wear watches or carry some sort of electronic device with a built-in clock.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #4047 on: January 26, 2008, 12:59:08 PM »
Arr, me have angst because me new laptop has none of me old files.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4048 on: January 26, 2008, 07:24:31 PM »
Is it wrong for a person to send a present to someone of the same gender. Because an online friend sent me a Luigi plushie recently and my mother tried to say that she's a lesbian. Pfft. Parents. So naive sometimes.
Heck, I'm getting my friend three DVDs for his birthday (mostly compensation for not making it to his birthday party, but I think I would've gotten them anyway). Of course, I have to fight off the occasional gay accusation every blue moon or so, but not necessarily because I'm charitable (in fact, I think last December was the first time I had voluntarily given anything to anybody for Christmas in years--unused cologne for said friend as a pseudo-gag gift).
That royally ticks me off. I want the two things to be seperate
Yeah, that's what kinda bugs me about Stephen King books (but they're still pretty good)...
It is coming out.  It's not a rumor.
I better see a USB-sized guitar with that thing, then, because that's like playing House of the Dead without a lightgun.
512MB, 1GB, and 2GB DS cards (with a firmware upgrade in each one to allow the DS to support them) and a possibility of a game using the 2GB card being a port of Final Fantasy VII. Is any aspect of this true?
Yes, yes... when rocks fly (but, still, if only...)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4049 on: January 26, 2008, 07:37:12 PM »
I better see a USB-sized guitar with that thing, then, because that's like playing House of the Dead without a lightgun.
What does "USB-sized" even mean?  In any case, yes, the game is supposed to have it's own peripheral, though they haven't released the design of it yet.

Print