Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711664 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4050 on: January 26, 2008, 07:43:14 PM »
What does "USB-sized" even mean?  In any case, yes, the game is supposed to have it's own peripheral, though they haven't released the design of it yet.
Okay, thumb-drive sized.

And they are doing a peripheral? LOL... I was kidding!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4051 on: January 27, 2008, 12:42:12 PM »
It is coming out.  It's not a rumor.
Sweet.

That royally ticks me off. I want the two things to be separate;
Kind of like the cameos in Legend of Zelda that always seem to be featuring Mario things? Yeah. Its a little annoying.

WARNING! This ANGST comment is rather disgusting! Read at your own risk!

...Anyways, I have ANGST because I caught some sort of cold/flu/sore-throat/etc. That was probably the most unpleasant night of my life. I wake up at 3:00 in the morning and my nose is drooling like crazy, my throat is so sore I could hardly breathe, and before I could realize it, I was vomiting all over the place. Instinctively, I had ran upstairs to the bathroom while cupping the flem with my hands. Once I got there a had a mouthfull of you-know-what, and I had to make a split second choice, throw up in the sink, or throw up in the toilet. I had chose the sink and stood there for about five minutes while the dam to my stomach had burst. Even after I had done this the horrid smell, taste, and look of the vomit had made me keep going. I thought I was going to pass out, but I luckily made it and survived. I had to fall asleep on the sofa upstairs after taking a shower because my bed was covered in... you know.

The next day was not so pleasant either. As soon as I got up, I still had a little flem in my mouth, then I all of a sudden ran to the bathroom and started puking bial. I kept on letting lose until I got the dry heaves. Then I passed out in another bed. Then I woke up about right now feeling a little woozy and started typing things on the Fungi Forums.

I'm glad its over.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4052 on: January 27, 2008, 12:51:26 PM »
Jeez. I thought my Corn Puffs episodes were nasty (wherein I am quickly overtaken with gruesome bouts of volcanic diarrhea, vomiting, stomach-rumbling, and farting).
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4053 on: January 27, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
Whoa, Metal_Slug_Mario, might want to see the ER about that one...

« Reply #4054 on: January 27, 2008, 03:22:45 PM »
Eh, I think this thread has turned a little too much into a "HEY! What disgusting body fluids and wastes do you release every so often?" thread. It's giving me ANGST.

Bloody noses, vomiting, bile, diarrhea, etc....I don't need to know. XP

"That's why it's in a spoiler tag."

I don't believe it should be here in the first place, and it's really not what the spoiler tag is for.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4055 on: January 27, 2008, 03:46:54 PM »
It says, "The ANGST thread: Complain here!"

It's a complaint... right?

WARNING! This ANGST comment is rather disgusting! Read at your own risk!

« Reply #4056 on: January 27, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »
Yes, but I believe things like that are best kept in the bathroom. Just like the Las Vegas quote, what happens there, stays there.
I don't believe it should be here in the first place, and it's really not what the spoiler tag is for.

I had a similar story to Glorb's puffed cereal, back on Friday I urgently needed a bathroom after eating some White Castle, but I kept that from others because I know most people would rather not hear about it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4057 on: January 27, 2008, 04:25:40 PM »
Hey, anybody else catch the whole EA/Fox News spat lately? Makes my blood boil... classic (Fox) news reporting. I mean, I don't have a 360 or Mass Effect, but when you rank on one game on television, you rank on all games in my book.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4058 on: January 27, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »
Oh, jeez. Was it about the super-secret lesbian make-out scene? Because that's why I want that game.

Plus the uh story gameplay.
every

« Reply #4059 on: January 27, 2008, 04:36:24 PM »
Arr, ye be a bigger pervert than Captain Underpants!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4060 on: January 27, 2008, 04:57:17 PM »
Captain Underpants, huh? Boy, it's been ages since the last time I read those books. I under if I still have them...

And sheesh. You don't hear me complaining about my...time-of-the-month. Ugh.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4061 on: January 27, 2008, 05:18:06 PM »
What was that then?

Anyway Vid's complaints should be right at home in this thread.

I saw one of the Mass Effect argument clips and the people who don't have a clue what's going on are pretty funny/unbearable depending on your tolerance level.
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4062 on: January 27, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »
I watched the Fox News story up until the point where I couldn't handle it. How sad that those people still exist...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4063 on: January 27, 2008, 06:17:21 PM »
Totally. I only saw a still of the whole thing, but, seriously...

"Se"Xbox

Yes, that's what they called the story. *Puts head in hands*

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #4064 on: January 27, 2008, 06:18:07 PM »
Yes, the story was talked about online and the controversy over it waslinked on Ctrl.+Alt.+Del. (one of the best webcomics out there.) That's how I learned of it.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print