Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711759 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #4095 on: February 15, 2008, 04:51:21 PM »
Wow, Mario Kart Wii's boxart... sucks. I guess they're going with the "make-it-bland-so-as-to-not-scare-off-the-casuals" approach. But, hey, I guess I can make my own if it bugs me so much.
they will probaly change it like they did with Brawl's a SMG's
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4096 on: February 15, 2008, 05:36:05 PM »
No, I just saw the official one.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4097 on: February 15, 2008, 05:39:23 PM »
Where did you see it if you don't mind me asking?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4098 on: February 15, 2008, 05:45:06 PM »
The Nintendo Press Room. Here you go:

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4099 on: February 15, 2008, 05:55:39 PM »
Ohhh no... This... it had BETTER NOT come in a cardboard envelope. I am fed up with making up crap to stick in the plastic sleeves of DVD boxes. I still haven't done one for Link's Crossbow Training...

And ShadowBrain's Nintendo Hate strikes one more time. This box is more actiony than Super Circuit's.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4100 on: February 15, 2008, 05:58:37 PM »
No, it isn't. They don't even have karts. And they're using the gimmick accessory that's sold with the game. x_X
That was a joke.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #4101 on: February 15, 2008, 06:17:08 PM »
It makes sense to advertise it. Just look at Link's Crossbow Training:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:18:53 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4102 on: February 15, 2008, 09:03:06 PM »

From the looks of the side panel, it'll still come in a regular case. There's a little logo of a disc inside a rectangular case at the top.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #4103 on: February 15, 2008, 11:40:49 PM »
For some reason I don't believe it's final. The game won't be coming out for months, right?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4104 on: February 16, 2008, 08:37:29 AM »
And ShadowBrain's Nintendo Hate strikes one more time. This box is more actiony than Super Circuit's.
Why do I get the feeling that if someone else, like Lizard Dude or Vidgmchrtr, said what I said, no one would be complaining? Trust me, I'd hate this thing even if I'd preordered Wii Fit. Now no more discussion.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4105 on: February 16, 2008, 11:18:38 AM »
Honestly, I don't care about the box.  It is actually kind of clever.  However, so far, most things about the game itself sound like they're horribly broken and another step down for Mario Kart.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4106 on: February 16, 2008, 12:14:17 PM »
Nah Shyguy, the product you're buying is the Wii Zapper. It comes with Link's Crossbow Training.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4107 on: February 16, 2008, 02:02:33 PM »
Why do I get the feeling that if someone else, like Lizard Dude or Vidgmchrtr, said what I said, no one would be complaining? Trust me, I'd hate this thing even if I'd preordered Wii Fit. Now no more discussion.
All in the way we word stuff, buddy. You sound like you want everyone to agree with you/already think everyone agrees with you.
Also, I don't believe neither LD nor I would constantly complain about little things like box art, because we can see past it.

That's Vidgmchtr. No bonus r in between the h and t.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 02:04:44 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4108 on: February 16, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »
I don't care who it is, I'd say the same to anyone who obsessively complains about modern-day Nintendo. I wouldn't bother with picking on a specific person just to pick on them, especially not over the Internet...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4109 on: February 16, 2008, 05:38:18 PM »
All in the way we word stuff, buddy. You sound like you want everyone to agree with you/already think everyone agrees with you.
Wow, Mario Kart Wii's boxart... sucks. I guess they're going with the "make-it-bland-so-as-to-not-scare-off-the-casuals" approach. But, hey, I guess I can make my own if it bugs me so much.
How does this sound like... any of that stuff?

Print