Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711671 times)

« Reply #4140 on: February 18, 2008, 11:49:50 PM »
I find it kinda funny/sad that the only games mentioned by Bird Person that are supposedly for "Hard-core" gamers are franchises.
Allow me to take this opportunity to mention that No More Heroes is my favorite Wii game.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4141 on: February 19, 2008, 02:07:14 AM »
I said et cetera, did I not? I don't have a job, so I can't take risks and try everything.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4142 on: February 19, 2008, 02:16:47 AM »
My friends mother died today.

She had needed a new heart and they were doing tests. It's odd because I asked my mom today if she could  take me to visit but she said they probably wouldn't let me in. I called my friend but she couldn't speak to me at the moment. My aunt calls me tonight and tells me that my friends mom has "went back to God".
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4143 on: February 19, 2008, 10:25:46 AM »
So what are you trying to say? That it's merely a coincidence that David and Gwen (Screw this. I'm not calling them friends anymore.) suddenly became stupid when they came into contact with a Wii or something?
So what you're saying is that a popular game console puts people under a magic spell that forces them to be mean to you?
The same thing happens when people take drugs or drink alcohol. Its not the objects fault, its the person who uses them abusively.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4144 on: February 19, 2008, 10:41:42 AM »
Video game consoles do not contain mind-altering chemicals.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4145 on: February 19, 2008, 10:43:12 AM »
Clearly Chupperson has never licked a Nintendo 64.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4146 on: February 19, 2008, 11:37:36 AM »
My friends mother died today.

She had needed a new heart and they were doing tests. It's odd because I asked my mom today if she could  take me to visit but she said they probably wouldn't let me in. I called my friend but she couldn't speak to me at the moment. My aunt calls me tonight and tells me that my friends mom has "went back to God".
Sorry That I tottally ignored your post. all I can say is, "Were pullin' for ya. Were all in this together."

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4147 on: February 19, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »
I'll repeat this one more time. If Gwen simply got distracted by the Wii, I can understand that. And if she were to, say, take five minutes to check on me, that would be fine. But that is not the case. She is completely shutting me out. She had never done this to me before and it happened on the exact same day that the guy with the Wii came to her place.

Hopefully, the guy will be gone in a few days and Gwen will come back to her senses. If not, then screw her. I guess all those times we talked to each other on the phone didn't mean a thing to her.

As for David, I'm officially giving up on him once he gets Galaxy and/or Brawl...with money he stole no less.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4148 on: February 19, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »
I'll repeat this one more time. If Gwen simply got distracted by the Wii, I can understand that. And if she were to, say, take five minutes to check on me, that would be fine. But that is not the case. She is completely shutting me out. She had never done this to me before and it happened on the exact same day that the guy with the Wii came to her place.
She obviously thinks the Wii is more important than you. I wouldn't blame her either. If I had a Wii... Wait, no I have never seen a Wii yet. I haven't even touched the controller! ,_,
Hopefully, the guy will be gone in a few days and Gwen will come back to her senses. If not, then screw her. I guess all those times we talked to each other on the phone didn't mean a thing to her.
I'd say about 70 to 90 percent of all phone conversations, including all cell phone and telephones, have absolutely no moral meaning whatsoever. Incidentally the larger amount that spend time on the phone would be women, so there is a extremely likely chance that your conversations would fall in that agenda.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4149 on: February 19, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »
I'll reiterate once more: If people think that something that's way cool is more important than people, that's their own mental problem.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4150 on: February 19, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »
I hate the Wii because it has already claimed not one but two of my friends. Oh sure, my boyfriend takes me to his house every so often. But why? All he really does is play Super Paper Mario in a very obvious attempt to be a show-off.

Your boyfriend should be more considerate and at least offer to play a game both of you can play (bonus points if it's a two player simulatneous game, like Smash Bros  or Mario Kart). I at least offer that when I know my fiancee may not neccesarily be crazy about the game I'm playing. I'll play until I can save it/it saves, then we play something together..

Now, I have ANGST because my mouth hurts again, and it feels like the same pain I had on the one side, except that it's on the other side. I hope it's a tooth that can be pulled and not something more serious..

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4151 on: February 22, 2008, 12:02:54 AM »
I just looked up Pinball for CD-i on the internet.  Everywhere I could find, the majority give it a score lower that what I think it deserves.  Now, it's not the best console Pinball game in the world, but it was my favorite game on that console as a child.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4152 on: February 22, 2008, 07:44:32 AM »
^ In that case, would you care to report how the Zelda games were?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4153 on: February 22, 2008, 09:34:02 AM »
Never played the CD-i Zeldas, but I've read they were terrible.  I may check on the internet
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4154 on: February 22, 2008, 10:08:29 AM »
You have a CD-i and you don't even have the Zeldas? o_o
That was a joke.

Print