Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711763 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4215 on: March 06, 2008, 09:23:27 PM »
My great-grandma died last December and my great-grandpa says he wants the "plug pulled" on him, so to speak.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4216 on: March 07, 2008, 11:14:53 AM »
My grandfather died a few years ago and I think my grandmother is senile. Either that or she doesn't realize what a moron my sister is...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #4217 on: March 07, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »
How did we get on the topic if death?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4218 on: March 07, 2008, 03:56:12 PM »
My Internet/cable and water lines were cut on Wednesday as a result of nearby construction. The water came back within a few hours, but the cable guy took forever to get here and replace the cable.

Which one do you think I missed more?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4219 on: March 07, 2008, 04:06:46 PM »
Hopefully the water, you hygiene-neglecting freak. :)

« Reply #4220 on: March 08, 2008, 01:11:36 PM »
The recent rain caused a power surge in various areas of the island yesterday, and as a result I've been internet-less since.

I don't really like looking at sites I regularly go to on other computers, but I kind of have to for now until the cable company does something about my modem.

...Well my Wii has internet access, supposedly, so I think I'll try that every so often.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4221 on: March 09, 2008, 03:21:41 AM »
6 hours or playing Melee and drinking soda and having fun with others then finally getting my copy of Brawl only to find out it's defective and I can't do a [darn] thing about it until Thursday?

What a load of crap.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4222 on: March 09, 2008, 12:12:45 PM »
Hmm there was a problem in Japan with this, but it's actually the Wii that's defective.  The reason it didn't come up until now is that Smash is the first dual-layer disc, which requires higher laser sensitivity.  In Japan, a large contributor to the problem was residue left from the large number of smokers in the country.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/repair/repair_form_us_ssbb.jsp
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 12:33:00 PM by MEGAߥTE »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4223 on: March 09, 2008, 05:22:21 PM »
I hope I don't have a problem with my Wii.  I noticed that my Wii appeared to move the laser around a lot in SSBB, but didn't think that was a problem until I got stuck on one of the Subspace Emissary levels where everything went black except for Fox when the level loaded.  I appeared to be in a dark rectangular room with no way out.  If this is some sort of "dark" level I'll feel really stupid because I couldn't find anyway out of it at the time.  I had full control of Fox and the camera, but there wasn't any background or level other than the small area I could move in. 

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4224 on: March 09, 2008, 07:02:44 PM »
I tried to get online with Brawl about 5 times today, but same old story, my connection sucks, therefore I will never experience the joys of playing Brawl online.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #4225 on: March 09, 2008, 07:10:00 PM »
I tried to get online with Brawl about 5 times today, but same old story, my connection sucks, therefore I will never experience the joys of playing Brawl online.
Your not missing much, theres no one to play!
My connection is good, but I spent about 20 minutes looking for an opponent, and nobody is there to play against. Does anyone else have this problem?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4226 on: March 09, 2008, 07:10:06 PM »
Meh. I bet you wouldn't be missing much. Since there is no voice communications, it would be like playing against a more slightly clever computer opponent.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4227 on: March 09, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »
Arrgh.  I feel like an idiot.  All I needed to do was a attack in the darkness. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4228 on: March 09, 2008, 08:13:59 PM »
Actually Metal Slug Mario, since voice communication has absolutely nothing to do with gameplay whatsoever, it's much more like playing against an actual human instead of a very predictable CPU opponent. Since, you are playing against an actual human.
That was a joke.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4229 on: March 09, 2008, 09:03:32 PM »
it's much more like playing against an actual human instead of a very predictable CPU opponent.
it would be like playing against a more slightly clever computer opponent.

Print