Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711739 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4230 on: March 09, 2008, 10:36:10 PM »
No, I don't mean a slightly more clever computer opponent. "Slightly" doesn't come close.
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4231 on: March 09, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »
I hope I don't have a problem with my Wii.  I noticed that my Wii appeared to move the laser around a lot in SSBB, but didn't think that was a problem until I got stuck on one of the Subspace Emissary levels where everything went black except for Fox when the level loaded.  I appeared to be in a dark rectangular room with no way out.  If this is some sort of "dark" level I'll feel really stupid because I couldn't find anyway out of it at the time.  I had full control of Fox and the camera, but there wasn't any background or level other than the small area I could move in. 
Yes, it's a confusing dark level.  You have to Smash upwards to clear the room.

« Reply #4232 on: March 09, 2008, 11:40:01 PM »
Yeah, computers employ totally different strategies than humans. Plus, most people I've played in Melee don't choose Mario, try to Meteor Smash me down and end up suiciding while I recover easily.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #4233 on: March 10, 2008, 06:09:39 PM »
Meh. I bet you wouldn't be missing much. Since there is no voice communications, it would be like playing against a more slightly clever computer opponent.
You could get a wireless headset thingy, and have Skype running on your PC while you're playing. Unless you're playing against a random person, that is.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #4234 on: March 10, 2008, 09:00:28 PM »
..finally getting my copy of Brawl only to find out it's defective and I can't do a [darn] thing about it ..?

What a load of crap.

Hmm there was a problem in Japan with this, but it's actually the Wii that's defective.

Huh. And here I thought that the game was so awesome that the Wii just couldn't handle the sheer awesomeness of it.

That's why we are shipping our Wii's off to Nintendo: for an awesome upgrade.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4235 on: March 10, 2008, 10:06:27 PM »
Yeah, my mother tries "Well at least you know you aren't alone," on this issue. "Well neither was any one person who got blown up at Hiroshima, but I don't think that made them feel any better."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4236 on: March 10, 2008, 11:09:45 PM »
Bird Person's logic, no matter how sad or extreme, is still impressive.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4237 on: March 11, 2008, 07:04:33 AM »
I really wish my DS knew Daylight Savings Time.  My computer knows it
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4238 on: March 11, 2008, 09:33:25 AM »
Because I forgot to go to bed at the time that he told me to, my dad comes out of his bedroom with a pair of briefs, makes a quick scoff and says, "I fail at being a dad" and walks off back to bed. Taking a hint at what he just said, I go to turn off the lights and head to bed, but he then grabs me and says real threateningly, "You see that thing over there? (Points to my computer) That's your new dad." He then makes some extremely childish gestures and heads back into bed.

Thus, I could not sleep. I'd like to you try to sleep when you know a psychotic naked man is sleeping just nextdoor to your room.

« Reply #4239 on: March 11, 2008, 02:22:39 PM »
I really wish my DS knew Daylight Savings Time.  My computer knows it
Because going into your DS's settings and setting the clock back or forward an hour is just SO DIFFICULT, right?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4240 on: March 11, 2008, 02:36:35 PM »
I'm crazy-angry right now because my Steam account is reporting a connection failure. I'm able to connect to the Internet, obviously, and I can't find anything wrong that's making it do this. And I had just convinced my parents to let me use their credit card to get Garry's Mod. So, what's the dealio?
every

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4241 on: March 11, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »
So you're saying that you're steaming mad?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4242 on: March 11, 2008, 05:08:42 PM »
Ugh, I got an awful haircut.

« Reply #4243 on: March 11, 2008, 05:43:27 PM »
Pics, please. >:)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4244 on: March 11, 2008, 06:16:55 PM »
Because going into your DS's settings and setting the clock back or forward an hour is just SO DIFFICULT, right?
It's not that.  It's just that I sometimes forget to set the clock
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print