Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711496 times)

« Reply #4245 on: March 11, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »
Oh man, we've got people spamming Ike and Pit like crazy, not to mention the amounts of Meta Knight users.

The dawn of the Brawl tourney player is not so far behind.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4246 on: March 11, 2008, 07:15:14 PM »
We've already got the Brawl Tourney player:
OMG FOX NO ITEMS FINAL DESTINATION
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #4247 on: March 11, 2008, 07:33:45 PM »
That's the Melee guys. Landmaster is so badly nerfed in Brawl there's no way any of them can still call him their main.

It's all about the unflinching Aether and side B spamming now.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4248 on: March 11, 2008, 07:38:45 PM »
Great Aether is possibly the greatest Final Smash known to man.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4249 on: March 11, 2008, 09:51:47 PM »
Chup is right on what he said a couple pages ago about "predictable" computer players.  Whenever me and my friends get together and play, no one falls for a meteor smash, but then I go and play a CPU and I can predict their every move when they come back from being smashed off of the platform.  Getting the three pieces of the Dragoon is one of the biggest thrills I've ever had in gaming.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #4250 on: March 11, 2008, 10:12:15 PM »
That's the Melee guys. Landmaster is so badly nerfed in Brawl there's no way any of them can still call him their main.

It's all about the unflinching Aether and side B spamming now.
Something can't be "nerfed" in its first appearance. Nerf means that it was made weaker than the old version. You're saying that the Landmaster is just weak.

Furthermore, it is LUDICROUS to talk about highest-level tournament balance until many, many months and even years have gone by.

Please read this book to get smarter.

« Reply #4251 on: March 11, 2008, 11:22:46 PM »
Landmaster is Fox's new nickname, as well as Falco and Wolf.

Plus do you honestly believe the amount of Pit/Ike/Meta Knight users is going to decline in a couple of years?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4252 on: March 11, 2008, 11:41:07 PM »
Pit, Ike, and Meta Knight are where it's at, but I still use Fox frequently.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4253 on: March 11, 2008, 11:43:39 PM »
Wario sucks. I like using him but he's way too slow. Plus his fart move takes a while to charge up and most level 9 CPUs block it anyway, especially Wolf.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4254 on: March 12, 2008, 01:38:58 AM »
Landmaster is Fox's new nickname, as well as Falco and Wolf.
A retarded nickname, made even more retarded since it simultaneously refers to three people.

Plus do you honestly believe the amount of Pit/Ike/Meta Knight users is going to decline in a couple of years?
I honestly believe that no one can have any clue whatsoever what will happen to the long-term tournament scene three days after the game's release.

Please read this book to get smarter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This post brought to you by the Chupperson Weird School of Disapproving Posts.

« Reply #4255 on: March 12, 2008, 01:55:33 AM »
I lol'd.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4256 on: March 12, 2008, 09:53:33 PM »
Wario sucks. I like using him but he's way too slow. Plus his fart move takes a while to charge up and most level 9 CPUs block it anyway, especially Wolf.

The first time I used Dedede, my friend kicked the crap out of him.  I then switched to my main man, Kirby, and won.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4257 on: March 12, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »
The real problem with Wario Waft is that it takes two minutes for the full charge, which is the same amount of time as the standard brawl. I guess you could use it as a quasi-Final Smash.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4258 on: March 12, 2008, 10:52:09 PM »
No, the real problem with it is that it exists.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4259 on: March 12, 2008, 10:56:05 PM »
The first time I used Dedede, my friend kicked the crap out of him.  I then switched to my main man, Kirby, and won.

I've devoted so much time to Wolf now that he's the character I'm best at.

Wario waft is only good in long term matches like stock and 10:00 time limits. I think it's great that he has it, but it's still really difficult to pull off correctly and score some major damage/kills.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print