Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711666 times)

« Reply #4260 on: March 13, 2008, 01:32:30 AM »
Two minutes, wow. I guess I've probably never seen the full power then. I just thought it was a really bad move.

Question: When you die as Wario, does your Waft respawn with you at pre-death levels or does it reset to something?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4261 on: March 13, 2008, 10:59:31 AM »
I suck with Charizard.  And he's one of my favorite pokemon
Regards, Uncle Dolan

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4262 on: March 13, 2008, 03:00:30 PM »
I tested it, and the fart power respawns at whatever it was before you got KO'd.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4263 on: March 13, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »
The thing is I usually use Wario waft as a last resort if I'm falling and the corkscrew isn't enough to get me back on stage.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4264 on: March 13, 2008, 07:02:41 PM »
Someone on the last page said about Wolf blocking a lot of moves. That is very very annoying. Specially at the fight when I had to unlock him. I couldn't get clean shots at him either, I fought him the 1st time with Sonic (It was very stupid of me since I had gotten him minutes earlier) And lost, So then I tried with ROB, and lost. then I tried Lucas a character I am more familiar with. I lost. Then I tried with my main man Luigi (I don't like how his karate chop has been slightly nerfed and his missile move just doesn't go as far. I haven't even seen his awesome explosion missile yet! Not one time!) and I finally won. See kids It's all about choosing the right character.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #4265 on: March 13, 2008, 09:04:27 PM »
I beat Wolf the very first time as King Dedede
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #4266 on: March 13, 2008, 09:10:52 PM »
I beat Wolf the first time with Link, but it wasn't easy.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4267 on: March 13, 2008, 09:38:50 PM »
Someone on the last page said about Wolf blocking a lot of moves. That is very very annoying. Specially at the fight when I had to unlock him. I couldn't get clean shots at him either, I fought him the 1st time with Sonic (It was very stupid of me since I had gotten him minutes earlier) And lost, So then I tried with ROB, and lost. then I tried Lucas a character I am more familiar with. I lost. Then I tried with my main man Luigi (I don't like how his karate chop has been slightly nerfed and his missile move just doesn't go as far. I haven't even seen his awesome explosion missile yet! Not one time!) and I finally won. See kids It's all about choosing the right character.

Exactly.  I always, always always use Kirby when I need to take care of business.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4268 on: March 13, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »
I just fought Wolf in SSE to unlock him.  I just couldn't be bothered doing all those Vs. matches by myself.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #4269 on: March 13, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »
Or beat the Boss Battles mode with Fox.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4270 on: March 13, 2008, 11:32:45 PM »
I just couldn't be bothered doing all those Vs. matches by myself.

It's actually quite easy if you know how to do it the correct way. I use the term "correct" loosely here, but it's pretty easy.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4271 on: March 14, 2008, 12:59:53 PM »
My grandma died yesterday.

I'm probably not going to be posting a lot for the next week or so, and...yeah.
every

« Reply #4272 on: March 14, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »
I have mild angst becuase I don't have my Wii back from Nintendo yet, but I know that it's back in town (according to Nintendo's FedEx Tracker, they scanned it in here in town at 6 this morning..) Just deliver it already!!

On SSB related angst: I hat how people think that using the C-Stick for Smash attacks in Melee (and Brawl, apparently) is cheating. It is not cheating. It's a throwback to the first game, where the smash attacks were un-chargeable, and it helps many new users (or people who may not play frequently) enjoy the game.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4273 on: March 14, 2008, 05:54:05 PM »
So, shortly after 6pm this evening, my Wii and SSBB finally comes back home. After powering it on, I discover that it won't take any game disks. I tried a different disk at first (the only other one with me is Wii Sports) but it didn't take that one, either.

I start looking for the phone number for the Customer Service, and my dad pushes the SSB game so far into the Wii that he has to get a pair of tweezers to get it out (he's very careful. I trust him..)

On the phone, I get a very nice man that had to put me on hold and transfer me to someone higher up after hearing about my problem. The guy that is higher up said that he was very sorry, and to send the Wii back to them. He upgraded the shipping to 2 Day, so if I send it off tomorrow, I can get it back by Monday (hopefully).

I am mad! My Wii worked fine before I sent it off, and now it's broken even more!! It won't even take the disk from me, like it's supposed too, and I have to wait three more days in order to play Brawl!!!

If it doesn't work after this, I don't know what I'm going to do..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4274 on: March 14, 2008, 06:30:45 PM »
Aw great, now you have me worrying about my console.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print