Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711445 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4290 on: March 20, 2008, 08:41:37 PM »
At least your parents have good enough sense to use tissues. (Note that I am not implying anything about mine.)
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4291 on: March 20, 2008, 08:56:30 PM »
I've had a cold for about a week and my throat hurts. A lot. I blame this on my parents. Them and their stupid habit of leaving used tissues all over the house. I swear it presents a health hazard.
I can't relate with the tissue issue, but I can with the cold.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4292 on: March 20, 2008, 11:36:36 PM »
At least your parents have good enough sense to use tissues. (Note that I am not implying anything about mine.)
Yes you are.

Otherwise why would you even say this?

It'd be like saying, "At least you're not dead" everytime someone posted.

-Lizard Dude

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4293 on: March 21, 2008, 09:22:16 PM »
No I'm not. I'm bringing up an extreme hypothetical example to make light of what N64 Chick said.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4294 on: March 22, 2008, 07:43:39 PM »
My great uncle passed away on Thursday.  He lived about 2 days longer than we expected, but now we're planning his funeral for sometime next week.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4295 on: March 26, 2008, 09:09:45 AM »
The YouTube Poop website is STILL down. -_-
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4296 on: March 27, 2008, 11:41:40 AM »
Oy. My computer's finally working again, but all my stored passwords are gone (meaning I must actually REMEMBER them now), and random bits of stuff are missing or in the wrong place. Still, at least it's actually up and running, and I didn't have to buy a new one. Still, I'm pretty P'd O.
every

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4297 on: March 28, 2008, 03:16:35 PM »
My dad has a bowel obstruction and needs surgery. Sorta puts my cold (which I'm almost over) in retrospect.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4298 on: March 31, 2008, 12:03:58 PM »
It is snowing outside... Which is weird because we are supposed to be experiencing global warming right?

« Reply #4299 on: March 31, 2008, 02:02:53 PM »
I don't know, I used to think we were experiencing global warming until the coldest winter in quite a long time hit the US and other places...

I don't know what to believe anymore. The weather down here in Texas is as normal as it's ever been.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4300 on: March 31, 2008, 02:12:42 PM »
Global warming doesn't mean it's all sweltering, all the time. It means weather slowly becomes gradually warmer as time goes on. Where I live, it snowed exactly once last winter, and it was a small amount. Consequently, it felt exactly like fall the whole time.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4301 on: March 31, 2008, 04:14:47 PM »
Yeah but what they forgot to tell you is that the earth cools as well. If I recall correctly, a hundred years ago people were trying to raise a scare about a new ice age.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4302 on: March 31, 2008, 04:30:30 PM »
If I recall correctly, a hundred years ago people were trying to raise a scare about a new ice age.

You were there a hundred years ago? XD

I have angst because my sister and I didn't get to play Brawl while she was on her Spring Break. I had to send my Wii off twice, and after it came back the second time, it was acting like it wasn't going to work. I started making phone calls (or trying to; nobody was answering the phone..) I tried Nintendo Customer Service, my fiancee, mom, dad, and my sister. I left messages for all, then tried Nintendo again. Both times I called Nintendo, I got their automated service (press 1 if you are having this problem). I got so frustrated that I walked up to the Wii, balled both of my hands into fists, and smashed the Wii between my two fists (very much like Ross on Friends used to do when he was flipping people off without using the finger; the same hand motion but with slightly more force behind it).

After that, I hear something click into place in the Wii. I got over my bad mood and decided to put in the SSB disc. It starts reading it, and before you know it, I was watching the intro to the game. If I'd just thought to hit my Wii a week earlier when it wasn't working, then my sister and I could've played SSB while she was on Spring Break. Figures.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #4303 on: March 31, 2008, 05:43:52 PM »
Global warming is a hoax.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #4304 on: March 31, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »
No.
"it's always the present"

Print