Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711554 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4380 on: April 30, 2008, 11:50:15 PM »

« Reply #4381 on: May 01, 2008, 12:19:38 AM »
Almost never do I drink soda anymore.

Unless it's ramune, but I hardly drink that too.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4382 on: May 01, 2008, 12:54:34 AM »
I do love soda, but I don't drink it nearly as often as I used to. Since I cut back, my face cleared up significantly, to say the least.

I'm not picky about diet or regular, unless it's Dr Pepper... something's fiercely different about it... Jones and Shasta make some decent diet sodas, and Coke Zero reigns supreme.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4383 on: May 01, 2008, 04:48:51 AM »
To be honest, I drink a lot of diet soda. I should probably stop sometime though. I'm also an iced tea person, but I usually drink diet tea too, since I'm not an unsweetened drink kind of guy. I drink a lot of water though. Milk and Chocolate Milk are also staples of my diet.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4384 on: May 01, 2008, 06:51:13 AM »
I know... I was going to say, "might want to just lay off the soda period, Jim. That's stuff's even worse for you in the long run..."
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4385 on: May 01, 2008, 09:28:48 AM »
Myself, I try to limit non-water beverages to one can/bottle/glass a day. And it's usually during lunch. I haven't been so good about it lately though. I guess this whole "can't leave the house for a whole month" thing is taking its toll...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4386 on: May 01, 2008, 04:33:16 PM »
I drink liver-shriveling quantities of energy drinks (usually Full Throttle, though lately I've become a fan of the new Java-flavored Monster), soda and coffee daily, but I also drink a least one cup of milk a day so it all balances out.
every

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4387 on: May 02, 2008, 11:03:10 AM »
I just found out that my website got deleted some time within the last month. Sure, it says I violated the ToS, but I think that's a load of crud. I hardly even updated it and I mainly just used it for my fanfictions. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some hacking involved here.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #4388 on: May 04, 2008, 05:49:50 PM »
I drank some tea yesterday and it had a very humiliating name (autumn sunset). Additionally, it burnt my tongue! It still hurts.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #4389 on: May 06, 2008, 05:29:14 PM »
My school served us RAW CHICKEN today.
They didn't cook the chicken properly, but decided to give it to us anyways. Luckily, I noticed something was wrong with the chicken, so I didn't eat any. Three of my other friends weren't so lucky. One of my friends ate his entire portion, and threw up in his mouth a few hours later. My other friend ate his entire portion too, and two periods after lunch, he left school. My third friend ate part of his, but nothing's happened to him yet.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #4390 on: May 06, 2008, 05:39:15 PM »
LIFE IS GOO.... HORRIBLE!!!

Lol. It looks like only I can be funny/happy in an angst thread.
But seriously, my life can be really suckish. 

« Reply #4391 on: May 06, 2008, 05:47:05 PM »
Oh and EPIC E-MAIL FAIL!!!!

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #4392 on: May 06, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »
My school served us RAW CHICKEN today.
They didn't cook the chicken properly, but decided to give it to us anyways. Luckily, I noticed something was wrong with the chicken, so I didn't eat any. Three of my other friends weren't so lucky. One of my friends ate his entire portion, and threw up in his mouth a few hours later. My other friend ate his entire portion too, and two periods after lunch, he left school. My third friend ate part of his, but nothing's happened to him yet.

My school serves crappy sickening foods all the time, it's horrible. I go to a really bad school, nearly everyday the fire alarm rings, and thanks to that, everytime it does so, the students just sit there and ignore it. And it's all because some idiot administrator sets it off accidentally or something. I'm just waiting for the day when my school actually is set on fire, no one's going to take it seriously.
Ditto used Machop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4393 on: May 06, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »
I never eat food sold at school anymore. It's expensive, it's low-quality, and the lines are long. The grocery store, the Mexican restaurant and the burger restaurant are our three main options, but our burger day is always Friday. And when I don't leave campus, I just don't eat until I get home.

If they ever close campus, I don't know what I'll do. Surely it wouldn't be long before they realized, "There is no way every student can buy something to eat like this," or, "Maybe the increased number of fights has something to do with so many people on campus to participate, spectate, and prevent intervention!"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 07:25:05 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4394 on: May 06, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »
I'm just waiting for the day when my school actually is set on fire, no one's going to take it seriously.
As am I. My school's fire alarm has gone off many times unannounced; as a result, all the teachers usually tell us to stay until someone announces that it's a false alarm. Next time this happens I'm going to leave, come back after a while, and then tell everyone how they would all have burned to death.

If they ever close campus, I don't know what I'll do. Surely it wouldn't be long before they realized, "There is no way every student can buy something to eat like this," or, "Maybe the increased number of fights has something to do with so many people on campus to participate, spectate, and prevent intervention!"
Pfft, consider yourself lucky your school even lets you leave campus for lunch. Seniors used to be allowed to do it every day and could drive their cars off campus to go eat. Ever since we got a new principal about four years ago, though, she's slowly been tightening up on us, to the point where seniors can only do it on a specific day once a month and have to walk to wherever they want to eat. Rumor has it that she won't even let us do it at all next year (which is when I'll be a senior).

It doesn't affect me too much, as I've always brought my own lunch. I just don't like seeing this happen.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 08:07:46 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print