Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711552 times)

« Reply #4455 on: May 18, 2008, 02:05:37 PM »
They're anthromorphicized cats, therfore they are furry and possibly the worst kind of furry bait. Especially since non furries seem to find them hot too.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4456 on: May 18, 2008, 02:09:49 PM »
On the internet, every day is Caturday.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4457 on: May 18, 2008, 02:40:37 PM »
Catgirls aren't furries, they're just really really sad things 40 and 50 year old men seem to think are hot.

Fixed.

They're anthromorphicized cats, therfore they are furry and possibly the worst kind of furry bait. Especially since non furries seem to find them hot too.

Well, it depends on how you define anthropomorphomasizimafied cat.

Person dressed as cat: Eeew.
Hawt lady dressed as cat while maintaining semblance of hawtness: Less eeew.
Catwoman: Hawt, but relatively so, depending on who plays her.
Those cat-girl costumes you see every Halloween: Again, relatively hawt depending on wearer.
every

« Reply #4458 on: May 18, 2008, 03:12:54 PM »
They're anthromorphicized...therfore they are furry
Oh please going by that logic Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse are furries too.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4459 on: May 18, 2008, 04:17:19 PM »
Never DeviantART search 'Furry'
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4460 on: May 18, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »
Well, I suppose that's one kind, but I've always seen it (on the rare occasions I stumble across one, mind you) as a (Japanese) girl with cat ears and a tail.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4461 on: May 18, 2008, 05:46:09 PM »
Never DeviantART search 'Furry'
horrible image removed

Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4462 on: May 18, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »
Sometimes I think Watterson is a jerk, but other times a genius.  Or sometimes a little of both.

Just because he wrote for Calvin doesn't mean he's like that in real life. He's said himself one of the reasons he's enjoyed writing for him is because he is so hard to agree with.

« Reply #4463 on: May 18, 2008, 07:25:09 PM »
Oh please going by that logic Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse are furries too.

But they are. Whether a person considers them attractive or not is determined by how sick they are.

Also, kill that image with fire.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4464 on: May 18, 2008, 08:29:33 PM »

Peter Petrelli does it better:

Anyway I think people overreact over furries too much. D:
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4465 on: May 20, 2008, 03:55:52 PM »
My dad is in the hospital...for the third time now...

Also, the first time I was able to get out of here in the past two months, a certain someone forced me to go back. I'm not gonna be able to get Darkrai if this keeps up.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #4466 on: May 20, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »
I have a fever of 101.5.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4467 on: May 20, 2008, 10:05:53 PM »
Well, when half your name is "Flaming Head", that's to be expected.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4468 on: May 21, 2008, 06:28:52 AM »
Just because he wrote for Calvin doesn't mean he's like that in real life. He's said himself one of the reasons he's enjoyed writing for him is because he is so hard to agree with.

Actually, I meant he was a jerk for playing the misunderstood artist (refusing to sign autographs, living out in the sticks away from civilization, etc.)

Peter Petrelli does it better:

Anyway I think people overreact over furries too much. D:

I lol'd.  Of course, that brings up the time-honored complaint:  When is Heroes coming back on!?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4469 on: May 21, 2008, 08:24:34 AM »
In the fall, I think. Which reminds me, I have angst because I didn't like the House season finale very much. Three Stories and No Reason did the surrealist thing better, and even last season's "Everyone got fired! Oh noes!" was more suspenseful than this season's "We'll pretend like House is going to be kinder and gentler and Wilson will hate him next season, but you all know those are never going to change."
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print