Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711640 times)

« Reply #4500 on: May 26, 2008, 11:09:54 AM »
!? I won't try again because I will probably get in trouble if I post it again. Plus, I have apparently gotten both Deezer's and Chup's attention. And I have ANGST about that.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4501 on: May 26, 2008, 12:52:37 PM »
I have ANGST because Indy 4's plot twist could've been crazier (if aliens, why not aliens in Atlantis or aliens locked in an ancient battle with the Illuminati?)
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4502 on: May 26, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »
I'm a little embarassed because I went around telling everyone how cool it was that there actually is a Crystal Skull(s) right now, only to learn in the film that it isn't that kind of crystal skull...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4503 on: May 26, 2008, 11:14:44 PM »
I'm ticked off because the headphone jack on my iPod will only let me hear in one ear of my brand new headphones. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4504 on: May 27, 2008, 09:54:30 AM »
Heh.  That was both funny and strange.  But not enough to make me lol.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4505 on: May 27, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »
I have ANGST becuase... because.... I don't have angst.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4506 on: May 27, 2008, 03:15:33 PM »
I have angst because you just waned to make a post for no reason.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4507 on: May 27, 2008, 04:19:09 PM »
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #4508 on: May 27, 2008, 05:30:14 PM »
I have angst because the heat is driving me bananas.
Ditto used Machop!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4509 on: May 27, 2008, 05:55:08 PM »
According to the Forecast Channel, it was 80 degrees in Harrisburg at 5PM today. And the high was only 64. Fortunately, I'm not in Harrisburg.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4510 on: May 27, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »
We had an early hot spell, but suddenly it got windy and chilly. I would love it if the weather stayed constant here all summer.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4511 on: May 27, 2008, 07:37:13 PM »
How do I unzip (decompress) a zipped (compressed) folder!?!? I just spent at least an hour downloading an album that I can't play! Help!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4512 on: May 27, 2008, 09:07:16 PM »
If it's .zip, XP and Vista should open it automatically; then find the Extract All Files button while it's open. If it's something else, like .rar, for instance, you'll probably have to download a program for it. WinAce works for most things, and you can download a free 90-day trial (which actually continues operating indefinitely after the 90 days are up... or so I hear...) from somewhere on the interwobs. If I was on an actual computer now, I'd find their site in another tab and link you to it, but I'm on a Wii.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #4513 on: May 27, 2008, 09:38:09 PM »
We had an early hot spell, but suddenly it got windy and chilly. I would love it if the weather stayed constant here all summer.

It thunderstormed soon after all the heat here.
Ditto used Machop!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4514 on: May 28, 2008, 05:44:15 PM »
If it's .zip, XP and Vista should open it automatically; then find the Extract All Files button while it's open. If it's something else, like .rar, for instance, you'll probably have to download a program for it.
I downloaded the album from this site (maybe you've heard of it, maybe you haven't. If you have--and have successfully downloaded it, help me out here) onto a laptop running XP. It is referred to as a "WinRAR ZIP archive".

Print