Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711588 times)

« Reply #4560 on: June 12, 2008, 05:16:02 PM »
I have trouble witch will ruin my life if not taken care of soon. I won't divulge as to what because it's personal. For three years it bothered me and still does.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4561 on: June 12, 2008, 07:58:55 PM »
Does it involve witches?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4562 on: June 12, 2008, 10:22:29 PM »
Well I hope your problem gets taken care of, whatever it may be.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4563 on: June 14, 2008, 09:07:45 AM »
I'm kinda homeless at the moment. My mother kicked me out yesterday so now I'm staying at a friend's house, though I have no idea for how long...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #4564 on: June 14, 2008, 05:32:49 PM »
I am really getting tired of the stupidity of our congress in the USA. They're ruining our country with their pork laden bills and care more about getting goodies for their own county than anything else.

Oh, and I'm broke again. There, I'm done for now. ;P
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

« Reply #4565 on: June 14, 2008, 07:33:43 PM »
 - Society's screwed up
 - Your future is determined by a single letter (or number)
 - Religion is slowly brainwashing people
 - Schools are starting to ruin even more lives than before
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #4566 on: June 14, 2008, 10:22:45 PM »
I would like to thank the two black women that came to the place where I work and placed an order, than were extremely rude. The first woman kept adding things to her order, then deciding she wanted two pecan bons, two drinks, ect. She paid for hers, everything was fine.

Then, an old man just wanted a large cup of coffee. I turned to get him his coffee, and was already in the process of making it when I hear from behind me "Excuse me, I was next. I didn't turn around immediatley (still making coffee), then I hear, a little louder "Excuse me, but I was next!" I gave the man his coffee, he paid, and he went to sit down.

The second black lady (who had been fine 10 second before) then started into me.. "You know I was next, right?! I was standing her before that man!" Well ok, but she hadn't ordered yet.

"I'm sorry ma'am. Can I help you?"
"You do understand that I had been next?! I want.."

She had a serious attitude with me, so I had one back.
"Yes ma'am I am aware of what the word next means."

Now, her friend had been watching this the whole time, and then while the 2nd lady paid, the first lady said to me, "Let me give you some advice, when you encounter a situation like that, it's usually customary to say Is it ok if I take his order before yours?, instead of just taking it like you did.."

It took all my will power not to roll my eyes at her. Yes, I did take one order before hers, but she hadn't even said she wanted to order yet. She was just standing before the register, not speaking and still looking at food, so I do not feel like I was in the wrong.

I would also like to thank my co-workers. If they had been with me today, that little scene may not have taken place, but since the one guy got off at 3, and the guy who was supposed to come in at 3, but instead went to get work done on his vehicle, I was behind all afternoon. It wasn't until a girl friend of thiers came in and asked where he was that he finally showed up (after about 20 mintues).

He was there long enough for me to run to the food court, get a piece of pizza, bring it back to the store, and sit in the back and eat. Then he left. He'd barely been there an hour. If one of our bosses hadn't shown up at about 7:15, I would have been too far behind and possibly closed the store early, for being so far behind.

The only positive thing about today is that I picked up my paycheck, and I left them a pile of dishes. Dishes that wouldn't have been there if someone had been there to help me today. AAaarrgghh!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4567 on: June 15, 2008, 07:45:15 AM »
I have ANGST - large quantities of it - because my friend keeps spoiling MGS4 for me. And what's worse, this is the first MGS game he's played, so he doesn't even understand half the stuff he's spoiling.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4568 on: June 15, 2008, 07:53:42 AM »
Stick C4 to his face. Then give him foxdie like in MGS4 when Hahahahahahahahaha

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4569 on: June 15, 2008, 11:46:28 AM »
- Society's screwed up
 - Religion is slowly brainwashing people
 - Schools are starting to ruin even more lives than before

3/4. Not bad.
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4570 on: June 15, 2008, 12:18:11 PM »
I don't understand why some people hate remixes so much. OF COURSE THEY SOUND DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4571 on: June 15, 2008, 03:59:43 PM »
I used to not like them because I wanted to hear the original song. Now, I'm like, "That's what the original game is for. And, besides, I've heard those songs a million times! Get some techno remixes in here!"

Additionally, my angst for the day.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:18:01 PM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4572 on: June 15, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »

I don't understand this one. What's it supposed to be about, a letter grade, a score percentage? A gender or age?

Not that I'm really concerned since according to my sister, I'm privilaged because I'm a guy and I'm always given the advantage over a girl.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4573 on: June 15, 2008, 05:51:12 PM »
Yeah, it doesn't really have any basis in reality.
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4574 on: June 16, 2008, 07:32:37 AM »
Yeah, it doesn't really have any basis in reality.

That's me, alright.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print