Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711876 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4590 on: June 19, 2008, 05:50:39 PM »
Heck no, there's not! I strongly advocate recycling, planting trees, etc.  But to bring it to the level of predicting global catastrophe when there's no viable evidence is ridiculous.
I think we just need to hope for the best and expect the worst, as they say.

I don't get it when people think there's something wrong with being careful...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #4591 on: June 19, 2008, 05:53:10 PM »
I have ANGST because, even though the new TF2 Pyro updates are amazing, it makes it near impossible to play as my favorite class. >:[
No! I don't want that!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4592 on: June 19, 2008, 05:58:17 PM »
I plan on playing TF2 for the free weekend when it ends preloading in eight years.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4593 on: June 19, 2008, 06:43:56 PM »
The TF2 update is still downloading for me, and I started the download when it was finally released. Of course, I won't even be able to play with other FF people because of my stupid Internet (like BirdPerson and Brawl, except not quite as bad because there was that one time when I was able to play normally with other people), but I'll at least be able to play with my brother over the LAN because of the free weekend...maybe.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4594 on: June 19, 2008, 10:24:12 PM »
I have ANGST because, even though the new TF2 Pyro updates are amazing, it makes it near impossible to play as my favorite class. >:[
They annoy me because everyone is like "lol let's get achievements" even though the pyro achievements seem like they would be fun to get and plus achievement farming is stupid.

« Reply #4595 on: June 20, 2008, 03:45:09 PM »
Okay, this is weird.

I finally got my Wii fixed, slapped in SSBB, giggled at the opening and made a new controller configuration. It worked fine, so I go to play classic in solo mode. I press A and...

it switched back to the default! I went back to the control menu, and saw it saved my options, but I can't use them in the main game! What do I got to do? I saved it to my Wii remote and console, but it doesn't work. I'm using the classic controller.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4596 on: June 20, 2008, 04:55:16 PM »
You ARE using your name for which the configuration was made as you play in Classic Mode, correct?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4597 on: June 20, 2008, 06:52:49 PM »
You ARE using your name for which the configuration was made as you play in Classic Mode, correct?

Yeah, I discovered this after I made that post. Cheeky little Nintendo, hiding something so important at the corner of the screen...

« Reply #4598 on: June 20, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »
OOOOOOOOKAYYYYYYYYY... O.O

OK. I don't have angst. I'm gonna say it before somebody complains about it. I have said before that Al Gore is flying around in his private jet telling people about global warming. The thing is (hes said so himself) that, global warming is normal. Call me a sceptic (might be spelled wrong) but, its true. Believe it.

Strange, I still don't have angst. Oh well...

« Reply #4599 on: June 20, 2008, 07:55:15 PM »
I have angst because everybody goes "OLOL GLOBAL WARMING IS GUNNA KILL US!!!111!!11! FLORDIA AND TEH ICE CAPS WILL MELT AND DIE OLOLZ!!!!!1!!1!!!q" Global warming's normal. And right now, if we didn't have one, we'd be in serious trouble. We're supposed to have one. We're still coming out of an ice age.

Also, I got a letter concerning a movement that's trying to save the whales.
Honestly, what's going to go wrong if we don't save the whales? Will we magically die if the whales went extinct?
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4600 on: June 20, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »
^^^^ Ladies and gentlemen, uninformed and/or misinformed people of the world today. ^^^^
That was a joke.

« Reply #4601 on: June 20, 2008, 10:00:55 PM »
Honestly, what's going to go wrong if we don't save the whales? Will we magically die if the whales went extinct?

Kinda, yeah. The animal the whale eats will overpopulate since there is nothing to stop it from reproducing (except maybe humans, but there's only so much we can do) and the animal that ate the whale won't have any more food. The ecosystem loses it's balance, environment over. Every animal plays a part, from large whales to tiny bees (without bees, no one would pollunate our flowers and we'd be in big trouble).

Plus, do you really want the whales to die off?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4602 on: June 20, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »
I have 2081 in the "Extinction of the Human Race" betting pool at work, by the way.
~I.S.~

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4603 on: June 21, 2008, 08:28:55 AM »
"Save the bees" is a far nobler cause, in my opinion.

Yeah, I discovered this after I made that post. Cheeky little Nintendo, hiding something so important at the corner of the screen...
I had a brief bit of confusion about that awhile myself.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4604 on: June 21, 2008, 07:28:34 PM »
The day that people actually stop arguing about global warming (and pointing fingers at who's right and who's wrong) will be the day that we actually do something about it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print