Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711869 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4695 on: July 21, 2008, 06:45:13 PM »
Well, I've got basic cable, so I don't have the luxury of magically summoning episode 23B of Invader Zim when I want.
every

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4696 on: July 23, 2008, 08:06:36 AM »
Well, I do agree reality shows suck except for like... two, but I know that absolutely none of you would turn down an offer of YOUR OWN reality show if someone pitched it to you, no?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4697 on: July 23, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »
I would. Unless it's me living alone, no amount of money will convince me to show my family's daily life to people.
every

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4698 on: July 23, 2008, 10:53:54 AM »
My DS lite's moniter broke off and I lost the charger for it.  That's whats bothering me.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4699 on: July 23, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »
I have ANGST because that Indiana Jones BK Stacker I had last night is still with me.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4700 on: July 23, 2008, 11:43:17 AM »
Man, your movie-endorsement diet is behind the times.  Dominoes Gotham City Pizza is "in" now.

My DS lite's moniter broke off and I lost the charger for it.  That's whats bothering me.

Well that stinks... but look on the bright side; without the monitor, you don't need the charger anymore!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4701 on: July 23, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »
Gotham City Pizza pwns. It's shaped like the Batman logo and has Joker-shaped pepperoni and everything.

Okay, so I've never actually had or seen one, but I might some day.
every

« Reply #4702 on: July 23, 2008, 12:40:45 PM »
I... I just laughed twice at a Turtlekid1 post.

Are these feelings normal?

Help me.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #4703 on: July 23, 2008, 12:49:26 PM »
It also comes with $10,000 in every box.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4704 on: July 23, 2008, 12:50:27 PM »
I... I just laughed twice at a Turtlekid1 post.

Are these feelings normal?

Help me.

The good thing is that we caught it early.
every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4705 on: July 24, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »
Hey!... I would be offended if this wasn't the first time someone found me remotely funny...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

« Reply #4706 on: July 25, 2008, 06:13:58 AM »
Is there any way to make Ctrl-Alt-Del in Vista just immediately open the Task Manager, like it did in XP, instead of going to that screen first? I find that the times I most need the Task Manager are when the screen-drawing guy inside of the computer goes AWOL, which means that screen doesn't get drawn, and I just get stuck there. Completely black screen except for the pointer, and no way to get out of it. I tried clicking everywhere and Alt-Tabbing out, but I just end up having to turn the computer off manually, which really isn't good. Especially when I have stuff open. So that's why I have angst.

Oh, and Turtlekid, I'm pretty sure I've found you funny before (though I can't remember specifics), so you can get offended.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4707 on: July 25, 2008, 01:24:28 PM »
Maaaaaan Vista sucks. Glad I have XP. I'm afraid of getting Linux or Mac or any other less-popular system because I'll turn into a raving OS snob with no good games to play.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4708 on: July 25, 2008, 01:44:48 PM »
I haven't had too many problems with Vista... no more often than I would have problems with my old Compaq.

On another note, I really need to stop trying to do things immediately after waking up/while eating breakfast, because when I read CrossedEyed7's post earlier I thought, "Screen-drawing guy... does he mean Clippy the paper clip, I've never seen any screen-drawing guy before..."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4709 on: July 25, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »
I wish there was a computer bad enough that the users couldn't even get access to this site.  That way when people make fun of it we don't have to listen to other people defend how great it is.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print