Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711640 times)

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4860 on: September 06, 2008, 08:41:12 PM »
That happened to me in my highschool in my welding class.  I had to buy all the metal myself.  It wasn't very expensive though.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4861 on: September 09, 2008, 11:30:02 AM »
so the company I interned fr that I was sure I could get hired full timeby didn't hire me full time.

Convince me not to hurt myself.
~I.S.~

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4862 on: September 09, 2008, 01:54:25 PM »
Don't hurt yourself or I'll hurt you twice as hard as you were going to.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4863 on: September 09, 2008, 02:08:38 PM »
Apparently IS thinks the TMK Votes topic's beliefs are WROOOOOOOOOONG LOL.

oh also dont hurt yourself
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 02:19:16 PM by Glorb »
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4864 on: September 09, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »
Hurt yourself and that's one less intelligent person whe comes here.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4865 on: September 10, 2008, 04:25:51 PM »
http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

This is what it's come to... effing household appliance Pokemon. What is this, Meet the Rotoms?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4866 on: September 10, 2008, 05:01:47 PM »
Well, I got the camera and pretty much all the art stuff, but I still wish I was normal.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4867 on: September 10, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »
I have slight angst because of the meh that was my birthday today. It really wasn't that great of a day, although I did get some cool stuff involving stick figure ninjas, blue rodents, and GPUs. And a carpload of green stuff from my mom. Because green is awesome.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4868 on: September 11, 2008, 05:27:11 AM »
I have ANGST because some person had conviced me to read this brief anime webcomic called "Nana's everyday life"

Seriously I don't know why I read the whole thing. I'm not even going to detail what it's even about, because it's just such a sickening story. The thing that irritated me the most was the person who recommended me to read the comic actually thought some points were humorous.

If you are reading this, I don't care how curious you are, DO NOT FIND AND READ THIS COMIC. It contains some of the most morally disgusting images I've ever seen, and once you see them, they'll be etched in your mind for good.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4869 on: September 11, 2008, 07:28:30 AM »
I really want to see it now.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4870 on: September 11, 2008, 02:29:20 PM »
Never look at Shredded Moose, Slug.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4871 on: September 11, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »
Lemon Party. 'Nuff said.

...Should this be a separate thread?

...No.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4872 on: September 11, 2008, 04:37:18 PM »
I have ANGST because the LHC had been so boring to watch.  http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4873 on: September 11, 2008, 05:39:28 PM »
(stuff about Nana's Everyday Life and saying not to read it)
I read it ages ago. However, the reason I'm commenting on this is the fact that I'm reading Elfen Lied right now - if you thought that webcomic was bad, you'd absolutely hate the real thing (though Nana's life isn't nearly as sad in the manga as in the webcomic).

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4874 on: September 12, 2008, 07:01:37 AM »
I read it and Slug is right.  It's the most perverted and disgusting comic I've ever read.  Now I can't get it out of my head.  If you decide to read it I highly reommend pressing the "delete browsing history" button after viewing.  I can't believe the guy who showed you that actually thought even a panal of that comic was funny, some people just have no taste for good humor.

Print