Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711603 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4875 on: September 12, 2008, 07:40:56 AM »
I've seen some pretty disgusting stuff on the internet already, so I saw it more as ridiculously depressing.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #4876 on: September 12, 2008, 11:03:55 AM »
I have angst about the gas prices. I even wrote a poem about it.

I just spent nearly $80 to fill up my truck. Yes, it was nearly empty, and yes, he is a gas guzzler, but I have never spent that much just filling up my car before.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4877 on: September 16, 2008, 02:03:39 PM »
I drive a Cavalier. I will have to pay $50 to fill the gas tank. OF A CAVALIER.

also my grades are terrible (on pace for a 2.8 after 6 semesters of getting a 4.0), the job market for actuarial work is probably worse than it's ever been in the history of the profession (perfectly timed for my senior year job hunt, OF COURSE -- especially when the company I interned for this summer didn't hire me back full-time and has given me literally 0 useful reasons why), I lost my entire online poker bankroll last weekend (over $1,000), my friends don't want to be around me because I'm a huge mess, and my girlfriend is getting upset that I'm ignoring her for the most part. I almost jumped in front of a truck last weekend.

NEW EMOTIONAL LOW POINT GET
~I.S.~

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4878 on: September 16, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »
Wait so, your a gamber? And I'm pretty sure your were being SARCASTIC about almost jumping infront of a truck last week.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #4879 on: September 16, 2008, 02:20:03 PM »
IS, if you jump in front of a car, who will we argue with on the Allow all Discussions thread? Just kidding, but don't do it. It won't help.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4880 on: September 16, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »
Consider yourself fortunate that you even had $1000 to lose. Thee are plenty of people in this world who don't have a college education, Internet access, money, or a girlfriend. Also, if you die, who would take over your spot here?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4881 on: September 16, 2008, 03:06:34 PM »
You seriously think I'm sarastic about almost killing myself? Really? I am going to a shrink at some point. When, you know, I can actually find one that's accepting new patients. Which, at this point, is almost as hard as finding a financial firm that's actually hiring entry level.

It doesn't help that I've been too worried to take my antidepression meds until like a half hour ago.

Also, I'm for allowing all discussions -- just not for allowing them to turn into flamefests or hollow screaming at each other.

EDIT: Looks like the problem was with me forgetting to take my anti-depressants. I feel OK now. Not amazing, but ok, at least.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 10:14:44 PM by Insane Steve »
~I.S.~

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4882 on: September 17, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »
Once again, my mom felt that it was necessary to shove lies down my throat. Is it too much to ask her to treat me like a human being rather than...whatever the heck she sees me as? For goodness sake, it's clear that she loves the dog more, but she denies it.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #4883 on: September 17, 2008, 08:20:56 PM »
Leave the house.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4884 on: September 17, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »
Does anyone else want to say that?! C'mon! Let's see if you people set a record for "most times someone told N64 Chick to leave the house even though that's not an option."

*sigh* Ready set go...

« Reply #4885 on: September 17, 2008, 09:30:50 PM »
Don't leave the house.

Invite friends over, turn the music up loud, and then tell her to pull her bottom lip over her head and swallow.

I used to tell people that I hated that all the time.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4886 on: September 18, 2008, 04:16:12 AM »
I would say "talk about your feelings," but I'm pretty sure you're way past that stage...
So I say be patient until whatever issue you're having trouble with blows over.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4887 on: September 18, 2008, 08:41:11 AM »
Once again, my mom felt that it was necessary to shove lies down my throat. Is it too much to ask her to treat me like a human being rather than...whatever the heck she sees me as? For goodness sake, it's clear that she loves the dog more, but she denies it.

Wait but, what are you even talking about?  What is your mother telling you lies for?  Don't leave the house cause if your my age you'll have no where else to go.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4888 on: September 18, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »
Turtlekid1, I'm afraid that just won't happen. She does this nearly every month and it's always the same thing over and over. This time she threw in a lie about me only cleaning the house because my birthday is in a week and I made a big stink about it last year.

MushroomJunkie, I think you're just about the only one that has noticed that I don't have a place to go. Unfortunately, mom just doesn't get that concept and thinks that I can leave whenever I want. Never mind the fact that I applied for SSI and got denied.

Just for the record, I clean the house because I hate living in a pigsty and I expect nothing for my birthday. Just like last year.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4889 on: September 18, 2008, 11:32:42 AM »
Turtlekid1, I'm afraid that just won't happen. She does this nearly every month and it's always the same thing over and over.

All the more reason to wait it out... 

If you really think it's different, and if you think she wants you out of the house, tell her that if she's in that much of a hurry to get rid of you, the least she can do is help you find a place to stay.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print