Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711698 times)

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4890 on: September 18, 2008, 12:31:31 PM »
Well I'm sorry it's like that for you N64 Chick.  My parents are:  This is how it is, this is how it's going to be.  They're very straight with me and never tell lies or beat around the bush.  I'm kinda happy about that because it makes me feel like I have a couple of sane parents.  But it's really too bad how things are going for you now.....
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4891 on: September 18, 2008, 12:32:45 PM »
That's sort of the thing, Turtlekid. Waiting doesn't work because she just starts it right back up again.

It's obvious that she wants me out of here (and frankly, I'm tired of this heckhole anyway), but she does nothing to help whatsoever. She's too busy caring about her husband and dog. Man, I hate that dog.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4892 on: September 18, 2008, 01:18:35 PM »
Why?  Dogs are so loveable!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4893 on: September 18, 2008, 02:27:21 PM »
Solution if you have access to any of these. If you live in a super rural area, then this will be harder, but you -do- have the internet.

1) Find a job. It doesn't have to be an amazing one, just something that can pay bills and such. Go to a local temp agency if all else fails. The economy is trash, though, so this may take longer than usual. You can also get two part-time job if a full-time position isn't obtainable.
2) Find an apartment. There's all kinds of listings for apartments where people need a last person to fill, say, a four bedroom or something. It'll probably run around 300-400 a month if you share and don't live in a place with an absurd standard of living.
3) Go.

Can you explain why you absolutely can't leave in a bit more detail if this plan is impossible?
~I.S.~

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4894 on: September 18, 2008, 02:39:27 PM »
It's probably a little more easier said then done IS.  Though I have never had a job in my life so I won't act like I know.

« Reply #4895 on: September 18, 2008, 03:16:18 PM »
You could also attend a community college for a few years if you get a job that will pay for it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4896 on: September 18, 2008, 04:11:59 PM »
It's probably a little more easier said then done IS.  Though I have never had a job in my life so I won't act like I know.

Well duh, almost everything is easier said than done. IS advice is sound. Adding college on top of that if your main goal is moving out is a needless and massive complication. Saving up money for a year or two is probably a good idea before moving out.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4897 on: September 18, 2008, 06:09:24 PM »
I live out in the middle of nowhere, I can't drive, and there's nothing within walking distance. Heck, it's not very often that I even make it to the corner. And I try to go for a walk everyday, mind you. Trust me. If it were possible to do anything, I'd do it. Alas, I simply can't...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4898 on: September 19, 2008, 10:11:40 AM »
I live in the middle of the woods.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #4899 on: September 19, 2008, 12:09:33 PM »
What do you want from me?????
"it's always the present"

« Reply #4900 on: September 19, 2008, 03:06:24 PM »
We want your soul. And five bucks cash.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4901 on: September 20, 2008, 09:11:54 PM »
My allergies are starting to bother me again. For about a week or so each spring and autumn, one of my nostrils will be completly clogged. I can't wait for winter....
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4902 on: September 20, 2008, 09:34:34 PM »
I really need to stop not doing anything on Saturdays.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4903 on: September 20, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »
Sony stole the Legend of Zelda theme and used it at a Malaysian expo.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4904 on: September 20, 2008, 10:30:11 PM »
What? Can you explain more?
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print