Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711586 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4905 on: September 20, 2008, 10:39:54 PM »
http://gonintendo.com/?p=56636

I'm not 100% sure on the specifics, but that's basically what it comes across as.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4906 on: September 20, 2008, 10:48:10 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with that.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4907 on: September 21, 2008, 07:24:39 AM »
A good point from the comments there:
Quote from: t27duck
Although it being Malaysian, their copyright laws might be very different then America’s. Sony might be in the right here.
Even if this is so, I'd still like to know why Sony did this.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4908 on: September 21, 2008, 07:41:48 AM »
Thats strange.  It seemed from the video that Nintendo possibly fiscally aided that launch.  That's probably why they put that song in.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4909 on: September 21, 2008, 12:50:25 PM »
If that's true, then my mind = blown.
every

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4910 on: September 21, 2008, 02:29:19 PM »
Sarcasim!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4911 on: September 21, 2008, 02:46:18 PM »
Circumcision?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4912 on: September 21, 2008, 02:57:06 PM »
You've been circumcised?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #4913 on: September 21, 2008, 03:02:57 PM »
Circusism!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4914 on: September 21, 2008, 04:00:24 PM »
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #4915 on: September 21, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4916 on: September 21, 2008, 06:17:24 PM »

Because of the theme of the current coversation, I don't even want to know what that is.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #4917 on: September 21, 2008, 07:30:39 PM »
Sarcoidosis.

« Reply #4918 on: September 25, 2008, 12:26:10 AM »
auuuughh, my microwave is busted and I'm forced to actually cook on my stove for the first time in my life. Worst, there's no girl to do it for me.

Oh well, I was tired of eating Hot Pockets and instant noodles, and the prices for fast food in Long Beach are insane. I am not paying 10 dollars for 2 pieces of chicken ever again.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

chucknorris

• ID:10 Tango error
« Reply #4919 on: October 02, 2008, 04:49:02 PM »
you havent lived until you've cooked a chunk of beef on an open flame at 11:00 in the morning. (all it needed was barbeque sauce...)
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could could chuck wood?

A wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Print