Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711807 times)

« Reply #5445 on: April 30, 2009, 09:52:44 PM »
My temperature rose from 98.9 to 101.5 in a few hours, my throat is sore, I'm fatigued and I have a headache.

Oh god.

Dude, don't fret. Just get yourself to a doctor. Theraflu and other anti-viral medicines are effective against Swine Flu (if that's what you have).

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5446 on: April 30, 2009, 09:53:38 PM »
I don't get why all this fuss is being made over Swine Flu.  Regular, simple, plain old Flu has killed more people.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #5447 on: April 30, 2009, 10:01:31 PM »
Which is why people freak out about a flu with a noun in front of it!

I mean, I'm not worried about it, but I know a lot of people that are. For all I know, I have it, but I don't think it matters. I started a stupid joke with a girl I got sick with (at the same time, at the same place) where I just renamed (and haven't been able to say it properly since) it, "pig syndrome."
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5448 on: April 30, 2009, 10:07:40 PM »
Shadow McBrian, I was just commenting on how you never seem to care to do anything but post here about video games. Even when you're not sure if the video game thing is making you mad. I'd expect you to be jovial that Punch-Out!!, a long-forgotten old hardc-c-core classic, is being revived for the Wii... and getting massive quantities of advertising attention.

C'mon. Don't you have an annoying brother, or a disgusting roommate, or a stubborn car to complain about? I've got a refrigerator that's causing my family more anguish than a Resident Evil rehash with a boring box could ever deal!! Interesting, huh!? I know!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5449 on: April 30, 2009, 11:06:26 PM »
My temperature rose from 98.9 to 101.5 in a few hours, my throat is sore, I'm fatigued and I have a headache.

Oh god.

That's exactly what happened to me, except that mine rose to 102.3. My mother doped me up with herbs, ginger, lemon, vitamin C, and such.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #5450 on: April 30, 2009, 11:34:42 PM »
Never mind.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:41:33 AM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5451 on: May 01, 2009, 01:27:41 AM »
You have me seriously confused.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5452 on: May 01, 2009, 02:08:28 AM »
I don't get why all this fuss is being made over Swine Flu.  Regular, simple, plain old Flu has killed more people.

Like you said, it's not something to be afraid of. It's just another form of flu that most people don't understand.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #5453 on: May 01, 2009, 06:10:17 AM »
/post /topic title

I need a new computer.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5454 on: May 01, 2009, 07:46:27 AM »
C'mon. Don't you have an annoying brother, or a disgusting roommate, or a stubborn car to complain about? I've got a refrigerator that's causing my family more anguish than a Resident Evil rehash with a boring box could ever deal!! Interesting, huh!? I know!
Everyone here hates me, so why would they care about my personal life?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5455 on: May 01, 2009, 07:55:10 AM »
I don't think anyone here, including ShadowBrain, has done anything to earn my hatred... yet.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5456 on: May 01, 2009, 09:12:07 AM »
Yeah, I don't have the swine flu.

« Reply #5457 on: May 01, 2009, 11:34:44 AM »
I stayed home from school but I still have to go to tutoring. Drat.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #5458 on: May 01, 2009, 12:18:20 PM »
Yeah, I don't have the swine flu yet.

Fixed.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #5459 on: May 01, 2009, 12:41:11 PM »
I just need to vent SOMEWHERE RIGHT NOW. Ugh.

Alright so. I am really really extremely ****ed and depressed right now. My mother is going through her mid-life crisis. Her second husband left and ever since then she has been really annoying and acting like she's 20 when in reality she is 40 and has two TEENAGE CHILDREN who she is starting to neglect. And that's another thing. Because of all this my brother thinks it's okay to be a complete ******bag. He thinks he runs everything and he stole $200 from my mom. He often tells me to shut up and he hits me and pushes me and doesn't even care if I'm a girl. Cuz he's a ******bag.

Oh and on top of all this, My boyfriend Alek whom I met online about 2 and a half years ago was supposed to be flying up from louisiana to take me to my senior prom. Everything was all fine and good and we were making plans and stuff about like, what we'd do when he came...and then a couple of days ago his parents all of a sudden decide to FORBID HIM to come. Saying the only way we can see eachother is if I go THERE and stay in their TRAILER while Alek stays nextdoor at his Grandma's..? His parents smoke in their house. I'd die of second hand smoke if I stay there.

....So yeah, because of them now I can't go to my own prom.

AND TO MAKE THINGS EVEN BETTER...I have my period this week. Life sucks. 8)
That was sarcasm. c:

Print