Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711613 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5460 on: May 01, 2009, 01:33:59 PM »
That sucks.
every

« Reply #5461 on: May 01, 2009, 01:37:40 PM »
Your life seems to be quite the pits right now. Especially with that last bit added on.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #5462 on: May 01, 2009, 05:44:59 PM »
Yeah and for the past week I haven't been in school. Mostly I was just too depressed to even get out of bed...but some days it was my mom's fault because, since she is out partying all night with this one dirtbag Chad who me and my brother both hate, she sleeps in and doesn't wake me up for school.

I need to start using an alarm clock.

Now I'm just really worried that I'm going to get denied credit from all my absenses cuz the assistant principle is a really ******* and doesn't care about my problems.

Hopefully I can sort it out on monday though....I'll have to go in his office and friggin CRY and beg him to not deny me of credit..
That was sarcasm. c:

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #5463 on: May 01, 2009, 06:16:09 PM »
Once again I need to let something out. Of course I can't go online much to begin with which, of course, is more reason to do this...

My parents want to move to North Carolina within the next month and I have no clue what is going to happen to me. Going with them would be sorta nice since I'd be reunited with the family members that don't tick me off. At the same time, though, I'd end up leaving my boyfriend who I've known for a decade. Also, I'd have to live on some campground for a few months until my parents actually get a house.

However, if I stay in Michigan, I'd have to deal with the weather which is a pain in the butt. Seems that there is no way of staying though so it seems like I'll get dragged to North Carolina. The only person that I could possibly live with (the aforementioned boyfriend's mom) won't even talk to me.

I'm so very screwed...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #5464 on: May 01, 2009, 06:22:07 PM »
Well if you move...it might not be so bad. You don't have to end your relationship with your boyfriend..just now it will be long distance...which is hard but it /DOES/ work if both of you guys keep the faith! *lamelol*

I hope you decide what's best. Good luck. <3
That was sarcasm. c:

« Reply #5465 on: May 01, 2009, 06:25:14 PM »
My 9 year old niece just told me that when I die of swine flu (?) she's going to take my DS.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #5466 on: May 01, 2009, 06:35:43 PM »
My wife and I won't stop fighting about my mom. My mom likes to offer us help, but my wife thinks she's being too nosy/bossy/etc. I don't feel that she's overstepped any boundaries. She's just been offering advice. Advice nobody has to take, and yet it somehow still ticks my wife off.

Like right now: my mom knows the trade in value for my truck (Tiny), and has been helping us look for a different vehicle. She's found a pacifica (which would be better/more reliable than Tiny) but we can't afford to even trade right now. But it's getting to a point where we may not have a choice: Tiny wouldn't start up again today after recently having his altenator replaced. The engine lights say the battery needs to be replaced, but he's also sat there for almost a week, since I was out of town to see my kids (and it has rained on him).

For whatever reason, he doesn't start up well after he's been sitting there and it rains.

This isn't the first time it's happened, but I've had enough and want to trade, but we can't afford any kind of car payments, but.. GAH! I'm so frustrated. I want a new vehicle, but.. well, you know..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #5467 on: May 01, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »
You don't have to end your relationship with your boyfriend..just now it will be long distance.
I hope you decide what's best. Good luck. <3
Thing is right now, our relationship is already long distence since we're at opposite ends of the state and it's been really shaky...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #5468 on: May 01, 2009, 06:48:36 PM »
Heh. That's nothing. My boyfriend lives in Louisiana and..I'm here in New York lol. Still I know what you mean, its hard not being able to see eachother as often as you want...
That was sarcasm. c:

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5469 on: May 01, 2009, 06:50:19 PM »
I gotta be honest: Having an online relationship always seemed hazardous to me.

« Reply #5470 on: May 01, 2009, 07:02:48 PM »
Well it works...it just takes a lot of trust. And a [dukar] load of patience.

And having a webcam helps. C:
That was sarcasm. c:

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5471 on: May 01, 2009, 07:08:14 PM »
My girlfriend lives in the future.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5472 on: May 01, 2009, 07:28:58 PM »
I had an internet girlfriend once.

« Reply #5473 on: May 01, 2009, 08:35:42 PM »
And having a webcam helps. C:

Not to mention that having a webcam presents some reasonable assurance that one's online sweetheart is indeed the man of your dreams, and not...

...Dave.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #5474 on: May 01, 2009, 08:37:47 PM »
And we know how disappointing that would be.

Print