Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711691 times)

« Reply #5535 on: May 06, 2009, 08:58:30 PM »
I knew that before everyone started realizing they didn't have to WEAR MASKS at Target.
I'm a horrible person.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5536 on: May 06, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »
I have a hard time finding free time for leisure activities such as making videos! Hopefully once it hits the summer I should be off and ready again. My project might be completed then too...
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5537 on: May 06, 2009, 09:06:58 PM »
Okay, so my school didn't hand out something about swine flu. Maybe they changed their mind, or my mom misterpreted the call, or it's been postponed. Any way you slice it, I'd just like to say again that my school board ain't always the most organized bunch.

Also, we've had food targeted towards gamers, razors towards gamers, and now... this?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5538 on: May 07, 2009, 12:02:06 AM »
Goodness. That just sounds utterly ridiculous.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5539 on: May 07, 2009, 11:43:21 AM »
The backlash against the Gillette Gamer razor was stupid. It was called the Gamer. That's it. Penny Arcade blew the name out of poportion and nerds flipped.
every

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #5540 on: May 07, 2009, 12:06:53 PM »
I only complain for one thing...

WHY Super Mario Baseball for Gamecube has been sold all over the World, eccept in Italy, my country (yes, it has been sold also all over Europe)??? I still can't believe this!!
They told it was because of the lack of success of baseball sport, but there are so many videogames with not so common sports here!! These ideas make me think that Nintendo of Italy is the lazier one, as always!!

At the end they must think that there are many Italian fans of Mario games, and even if the game is a little strange for the common use here, they will be surely sold a lot also in our Country!!

Then, Super Mario Baseball for Wii has been sold all over the World, eccept in Europe. Oh, I can accept this, because we normally say " if we are all sad, we are all "half happy", because everyone feels our sadness. Just to give an optimistic point of view where there isn't.... XD

It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #5541 on: May 07, 2009, 04:50:53 PM »
So much angst. I've yet another situation. I called my teacher and apparently I had received an award. That part was really swell. It's just that I didn't get invited to the award ceremony, which was yesterday.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5542 on: May 07, 2009, 06:41:05 PM »
We've been having the worst weather lately.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Steven9wii

• Banned
« Reply #5543 on: May 07, 2009, 11:21:16 PM »
japan gets the coolest wii channels while i'm here in the USA with only nintendo channel as the newest channel (excluding wii speak
bebé jamaica friend many decide (dont ban this user) i want 8 hrs.us login time

« Reply #5544 on: May 08, 2009, 07:58:21 AM »
I only complain for one thing...

WHY Super Mario Baseball for Gamecube has been sold all over the World, eccept in Italy, my country (yes, it has been sold also all over Europe)??? I still can't believe this!!
They told it was because of the lack of success of baseball sport, but there are so many videogames with not so common sports here!! These ideas make me think that Nintendo of Italy is the lazier one, as always!!

At the end they must think that there are many Italian fans of Mario games, and even if the game is a little strange for the common use here, they will be surely sold a lot also in our Country!!

Then, Super Mario Baseball for Wii has been sold all over the World, eccept in Europe. Oh, I can accept this, because we normally say " if we are all sad, we are all "half happy", because everyone feels our sadness. Just to give an optimistic point of view where there isn't.... XD

I often feel this way about Japanese-only games and features (SMB2j, Super Mario Advance 4 e-cards, etc.)
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5545 on: May 08, 2009, 08:53:29 PM »
I didn't get to see Star Trek today after all. I thought that my class sponsors had purchased tickets in advance, but no such luck.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #5546 on: May 08, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »
Kidney. Stone.
No! I don't want that!

Steven9wii

• Banned
« Reply #5547 on: May 08, 2009, 11:10:02 PM »
photo channel is rated underused wii channel
bebé jamaica friend many decide (dont ban this user) i want 8 hrs.us login time

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5548 on: May 08, 2009, 11:16:45 PM »
japan gets the coolest wii channels while i'm here in the USA with only nintendo channel as the newest channel (excluding wii speak

Dude, Japan's getting a Lucky Star credit card.  I know exactly how you feel.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #5549 on: May 08, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »
Kidney. Stone.

You can't be serious.

[darn], that just...that just sucks.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print