Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711577 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5760 on: July 09, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »
I am somewhat disturbed by the apparent lack of any system on or related to Twitter that can authenticate the source of an account and/or series of Tweets (I don't even use the service, so correct me if I'm wrong). Chumps trolling about a new Retro Studios game unveil at E3 or mass misinterpretation of a Professor Layton impersonator referencing possible future Smash Bros. characters is not a big deal, but it's irritating.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5761 on: July 09, 2009, 04:04:49 PM »
There is a sytem.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5762 on: July 09, 2009, 04:25:38 PM »
Well, then more people need to start using it. Or maybe it's not functional in the cases I'm thinking of. Heck, I don't know, I guess it's my fault for assuming large corporations will hint at announcements via a Tweet. Or maybe not...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5763 on: July 12, 2009, 04:53:14 PM »
Know what really grind my gears? Spending a good five minutes joining a TF2 server only to find there's some insane admin-enforced custom ruleset, like No Sentries or Taunt Kills Only a ban on a certain class or some [dukar]. Naturally, I strive to break these rules as much as I possibly can before being booted.
every

« Reply #5764 on: July 12, 2009, 04:58:23 PM »
You dirty rebel.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5765 on: July 12, 2009, 07:22:51 PM »
I went snorkeling today, but as I am more or less legally blind without my glasses and neglected to bring my perscription goggles (not actually my perscription, but just good enough to see a meager distance), I had to follow my brother around and have him point out stuff. Also, sand in the shorts leads to grit "down there", which is, uh, awkward to remove.

« Reply #5766 on: July 12, 2009, 09:37:50 PM »
The clickball on my mouse is jammed and won't go down.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5767 on: July 12, 2009, 10:04:31 PM »
Also, sand in the shorts leads to grit "down there", which is, uh, awkward to remove.
Especially when you need your brother to point out where it is for you.

(A good response to this would be "Hey, I don't need glasses to see that.")
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5768 on: July 12, 2009, 10:22:09 PM »

every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5769 on: July 12, 2009, 10:23:47 PM »
So I got a job in Animal Crossing from Maddie; she wants me to deliver a Handkerchief to Olivia, who moved out of my town months ago.  Now I'm stuck with the thing in my inventory, and the Wishing Well won't let me apologize and get rid of it.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #5770 on: July 12, 2009, 10:33:01 PM »
Shall we assume that you're referring to the original, GCN title?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5771 on: July 13, 2009, 12:07:55 AM »
Especially when you need your brother to point out where it is for you.

(A good response to this would be "Hey, I don't need glasses to see that.")
I do put my glasses back on after I'm done snorkeling. And yet... I'll give you that one, especially since you suggested a comeback.

On a technically related, but altogether separate note, that ICE BURN gif is getting really old.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5772 on: July 13, 2009, 09:50:41 AM »
That's just because you're one getting ed.
every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5773 on: July 13, 2009, 10:22:03 AM »
For being so opposed to memes, Glorb, you seem to be trying very hard to bring one into existence.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5774 on: July 13, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »
So on Saturday I had the remaining wisdom teeth (the lower ones) removed, yeah. It only hurt that day and the painkillers took care of that. But you have to be really careful with them or the healing process can be heavily screwed. For a while you're limited to pudding, ice cream/milkshakes and soup. I hate soup. I'm tried of ice cream and pudding. Even when I consume plenty of that I'm still starving constantly.

But last night I found that my mom had made macaroni salad with the dinner I hadn't participated in. And she makes macaroni salad better than any of your moms. I found eating that easy enough. I felt moderately full. When I'd gotten mine there was enough for at least a breakfast and lunch the next day, even!

I get up and what do I find? My heartless sister has gotten to it before I could. What the HELL. I'm starving for solid food and sick of mothering pudding, and how are we going to care? We're not!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print