Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711632 times)

« Reply #5775 on: July 13, 2009, 01:55:08 PM »
You know, a blender can make any food a viable culinary option for the dentally challenged. Roast beef smoothies are not only nutritious, but tasty to boot, as babies can attest to.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5776 on: July 13, 2009, 02:09:09 PM »
I misread your post and thought you were advocating putting babies in blenders.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5777 on: July 13, 2009, 02:32:51 PM »
No way am I gonna drink a hamburger.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5778 on: July 13, 2009, 03:22:38 PM »
For being so opposed to memes, Glorb, you seem to be trying very hard to bring one into existence.
It's not a meme if there's only one person ing everyone else.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5779 on: July 13, 2009, 03:24:04 PM »
You know if you take enough meth you won't want to eat.

« Reply #5780 on: July 13, 2009, 04:00:39 PM »
It's not a meme if there's only one person ICE BURNing everyone else.

Who? Ped Xing hasn't posted in ages.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5781 on: July 13, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »
What's that, Glorb? I can't hear you over the sound of your tongue being stuck to the frozen pole that Weegee just stuck in the ground next to you knowing that you would lick it and then you did. And also he maybe set you on fire then. Basically what I am saying is that you just got Burniced.

(I think that's a good name for when Weegee does it to you because it refers back to the comment he made about Burnice being your boyfriend)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5782 on: July 13, 2009, 07:30:42 PM »
(I think that's a good name for when Weegee does it to you because it refers back to the comment he made about Burnice being your boyfriend)

Sexiest sentence evar.
every

« Reply #5783 on: July 13, 2009, 08:32:30 PM »
Poor guy. My friend had to get her wisdom teeth cut out and for whatever reason they're taking a while to fill her prescription. She can't even talk. I'm like scared, too, cause I can feel mines coming in and it hurts.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5784 on: July 14, 2009, 12:06:46 PM »
I'm fortunate enough to have never had my wisdom teeth removed. That, or they knocked me out so hard I can't remember any of the appointment.

On an off-topic note, I'm back in Washington! And I bring that up because I'd like to call bull[dukar] on a part of airport security proceedings. No, not the "3-1-1" rule or metal detectors, but declaration of foreign flora. It rarely, if ever, affects me, but I nevertheless find it funny at best and asinine at worst that the same government(s) that won't let you take a plum from Peru condone garbage heaps the size of small islands in the middle of the ocean.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5785 on: July 14, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »
It only hurts the first day and while they're doing it (and, if you're shot up on enough numbing you really just feel a little pressure). When you get home, change the gauze, take a painkiller, and sleep. Sleep until the bleeding stops, or its persistence will drive you crazy. The worst part of it is definitely the limit on sustenance unless you love to eat liquids.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5786 on: July 15, 2009, 12:08:21 AM »
Nearly my entire youth group saw the midnight showing of Harry Potter yesterday. I missed it because I hadn't checked my emails for two days. 'Scuse me while I go outside and cuss a blue streak.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:53:23 AM by Weegee »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5787 on: July 15, 2009, 04:54:11 AM »
This is for the new Mystery Dungeon game

Why do they think that the renders look good

Seriously what
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5788 on: July 15, 2009, 08:48:30 AM »
I bought the original PMD on the DS a while back and... I came to realize that I really dislike that genre. That WiiWare one doesn't look that bad, though. I mean, come on, it's 3-D! And I think the series could be really well-suited to short, episodic "missions" via DLC.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5789 on: July 15, 2009, 09:16:54 AM »
I'm cool with the genre. I like the battle system--similar enough to the basis, but different enough to make it more strategic and eventful at the same time. I like the break from gym-gym-gym-gym-gym-gym-gym-gym-league well enough. I can only take more of that in the form of remakes. The graphics in the GBA/DS games were just fine, and I had been hoping for some 3-D...

But this style was heavily panned in Ranch, I can't imagine it being better-received for Melee Scramble, why are they defacing a fine sub-series with it? I think a realistic style would suit it better. Like Twilight Princess, even, or better! At least something along the lines of the painting-type visuals on the file select screens (the first games' were better than the second set's, stylistically speaking). This Mii-esque stuff is just plain hideous.

Yeah, it's WiiWare, low capacity and all... A terrible choice to begin with.

I'm also disapproving of what seems to be a predetermined party of all the same type. No coverage at all! Gym leaders, elite four members, and people Captain Jim battles online are all easy to beat for one fatal flaw, and this is it.
It's YOUR problem!

Print